What's new

Are you sick of not being able to compete in clan wars becos ov clans wif so many members!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 600115
  • Start date
  • Views 593
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 600115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Join wormnation and we'll take down clans like that we are currently second in the platinum division ourcompetition has 26 members we have 13 and we are only a few points off so if your in a clan and wanna compete or wifout a clan join us xbox or ps3 anyone accepted and wher all close and will improve and help u improve and gain respect , leave a comment if interested

D

Deleted member 600115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We hav members from uk us but anyone from anywher can join if your ambitious and dedicated we can make wormnation one of the highest respected clans on cod, websites, youtube channel are all ambitions of our clan and we'll help you gain respect as a player.

G

Gawsss

Reaction score
Sin$
im interested i have a 1.7 kd i have mic and i'm really active GT: qyeu

D

Deleted member 600115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im interested i have a 1.7 kd i have mic and i'm really active GT: qyeu
Thats great ill send you a unvite thruthe app wher all dedicated kd not the highest but wher a gd team :smile: thanks mAte :smile:

I

iToxicLegendi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Send me a invite if you want.
GT: iToXiC LeGeNDi

D

Deleted member 600115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cum on ppl where close to win jus need few gd team mates to getthat win 3 days left to ge the win we hav 16 members the competition has ten mor but we have determination if ur in a clan and js cant compete and wanna achieve sumfin meet new mates and get that camo n respect jus let us no uk us anywher

Im_Mr_Marquis

Im_Mr_Marquis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The size of a clan doesn't matter. The clan I'm in only has 24 people, and we've recently just beat a clan with 99 members. All you have to do is win man.

R

Reaper69er

Reaction score
Sin$
I applied via the app (Reaper 144444) would love to help with clan wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register