What's new

News Are Weapon Skins And Pets Coming To Fortnite?

G

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the twitter page, Fortnite: Battle Royale Leak, Patch v5.40 came with some pretty interesting changes to the game’s directory. In the cosmetic section of the game’s files, there are two new folders called Weapon Skins and Pets. Now, this at first seemed quite weird as currently, the game does not feature anything in the game which this could link to.

Nothing can be said for sure until and unless Epic Games comes out an official announcement themselves. But, since leaks like these have been quite accurate in the past, the chance of these additions coming to the game are quite high. Well, at least the Weapons Skins are. Not so sure how Pets are going to play role in the game.

SOURCE

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Pets don’t really fit the whole ‘battle royale’ style, so I’m hoping that they’re for a gamemode or a cosmetic. Weapons skin concepts have been floating around for some time now, I definitely wouldn’t mind see those.

G

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pets don’t really fit the whole ‘battle royale’ style, so I’m hoping that they’re for a gamemode or a cosmetic. Weapons skin concepts have been floating around for some time now, I definitely wouldn’t mind see those.
I agree pets don't really fit the game, but I guess there's a possibility of pets in an LTM.

Top Bottom