What's new

Discussion are we doomed,noticable changes in the game that you spot.recomendations on were we should go next..

• Thread starter deano1972
  • Start date
  • Views 2,219
deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ive open this a thread for whats going on in the game..any noticible changes in the game,changes to ur current sell staus or whater...any topic acceptable

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive open this a thread for whats going on in the game..any noticible changes in the game,changes to ur current sell staus or whater...any topic acceptable
I think this only regards Xbox 1 everyone...

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
im still currently looking more into ifuit glitches...if i spot anything diffrent when im playing il post here

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
theres defo more glitches via ifruit...i found 2 in 1 day..so theres gota be more lurking in there somewhere

bucks_pancake

bucks_pancake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What a crazy few days, I just wanted to share my sales/limits with others as I have yet to see a pattern here and would love to know what actual exploit level I am.

March 21 - Sold 1 and hit limit
March 22 - sold 1 and hit limit
March 23 - sold 1 and hit limit
March 24 - sold 1 and hit limit
March 25 - sold 7 and never hit a limit
March 26 - sold 3 and hit limit trying for 4th
March 27 - did not sell anything
March 28 - sold 4 so far no limit yet today...will attemp up to 7 for s***s n giggles

I used Deano1972's method to clean my dupes on Friday morning before the **** hit the fan.

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What a crazy few days, I just wanted to share my sales/limits with others as I have yet to see a pattern here and would love to know what actual exploit level I am.

March 28 - sold 4 so far no limit yet today...will attemp up to 7 for s***s n giggles

I used Deano1972's method to clean my dupes on Friday morning before the **** hit the fan.
Which gen are you talking about? How much money have you got and can you post a link to Deano1972's method of cleaning dupes?

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

i would stick to selling 3 for next few days just to be safe..when i mean days i mean every 30hrs..seam like u sold a dirty on the 21st 22nd 23nd 24th

bucks_pancake

bucks_pancake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would stick to selling 3 for next few days just to be safe..when i mean days i mean every 30hrs..seam like u sold a dirty on the 21st 22nd 23nd 24th

Thats the only thing that I can think of is that I sold dirtys on those days..good advice..I may stick to a max of 3 per day while things are good 
Which gen are you talking about? How much money have you got and can you post a link to Deano1972's method of cleaning dupes?
I used https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-clean-your-dupes-using-ifruit.1631436/
but that was on Friday so I do not know if that method is still valid..

I have made about 40 million selling dupes in the last few weeks

Foxington

Foxington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah, looks like you sold some flagged cars. And before you hit the 3/day limit, looks like you were in the "trap" area, where it lets you sell more than you should.

I would take a look at the limit thread. You may need to move to 1 a day for a while so you don't drop into Repeat Cap 1.

bucks_pancake

bucks_pancake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, looks like you sold some flagged cars. And before you hit the 3/day limit, looks like you were in the "trap" area, where it lets you sell more than you should.

I would take a look at the limit thread. You may need to move to 1 a day for a while so you don't drop into Repeat Cap 1.
Thanks for the reply...I am going to be much more careful going forward...

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the only thing that I can think of is that I sold dirtys on those days..good advice..I may stick to a max of 3 per day while things are good 

I used https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-clean-your-dupes-using-ifruit.1631436/

that method is now patched for dirtys im affarid..if u still have any dirtys and your not in the 1 car club like me ...get rid off em 
that method is now patched for dirtys im affarid..if u still have any dirtys and your not in the 1 car club like me ...get rid off em
as in over write them with other cars

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Dodgy sluggish loading times upon entering garages

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

as in over write them with other cars
40m thats quite a bit how much Do you need Well I know r* is putting detection methods in for cheeters but is duping really cheeting? What if a friend cant afford a car and you want to help them out by duplicating your car to give them it... Whats this about a selling limit... I know you can only sell a car what is it every 45 min and a set number of cars per day... Just needing a bit of clarification here

bucks_pancake

bucks_pancake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
40m thats quite a bit how much Do you need Well I know r* is putting detection methods in for cheeters but is duping really cheeting? What if a friend cant afford a car and you want to help them out by duplicating your car to give them it... Whats this about a selling limit... I know you can only sell a car what is it every 45 min and a set number of cars per day... Just needing a bit of clarification here

Hahaha I don't really need any of it but I want it all....cash is king in GTA Online. I do not think there is a way to duplicate cars for friends but others in this forum may be able to assist you further in this regard.

Please refer to this thread for everything you could possibly want to know about daily sell limits: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/updated-daily-limit-for-personal-vehicles-how-it-works-how-you-can-avoid-or-restore-your-limit.1602531/

Last edited:
R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha I don't really need any of it but I want it all....cash is king in GTA Online. I do not think there is a way to duplicate cars for friends but others in this forum may be able to assist you further in this regard.

Please refer to this thread for everything you could possibly want to know about daily sell limits: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/updated-daily-limit-for-personal-vehicles-how-it-works-how-you-can-avoid-or-restore-your-limit.1602531/
Thanks, im going to read a few forms and hopfully get back in the loop of whats going on hehe

Top Bottom
Login
Register