What's new

Discussion are we doomed,noticable changes in the game that you spot.recomendations on were we should go next..

• Thread starter deano1972
  • Start date
  • Views 2,220
Foxington

Foxington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw in the other thread (now locked) that people were saying the blue modded Sentinel up by Eclipse towers was a short term issue, and working again.

First thing this morning, I reset my PS4 to grab the update, and the blue sentinel still kicked me out, saying it was a personal. A yellow spawned, and it was fine. Blues in other areas work fine.

Anyone else still having this issue? And more importantly, why would this car, in this specific spot, be blocked?

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird but exciting kind of huh ?
Or that just me lol 
Does anybody want to go check if the gold n chrome dubsta is still spawning regularly still every 8 hours ? :biggrin:

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
40m thats quite a bit how much Do you need Well I know r* is putting detection methods in for cheeters but is duping really cheeting? What if a friend cant afford a car and you want to help them out by duplicating your car to give them it... Whats this about a selling limit... I know you can only sell a car what is it every 45 min and a set number of cars per day... Just needing a bit of clarification here

lol 40 million is not much... I made 230 million with car, sorry i mean dupe sales so far!! :sneaky:

Still selling one for 970k every 30 hours. You can never have enough cash!!

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1 was the dirty plate clean n the other was to store any car in ur garage..but both got patched when the plate thing got patched

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know u R* may be watching lol

Been funny if u could have stole playrs pvs really lol

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
think that might have worked..im now getting files required to play gta online couldnto be downloaded from rockstar...is this possibly a ban :9

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ifruit is ****ed.
Connection times are slow.
Loading times are even slower.
The AI is more off than normal.
Far more snitching going on.
Duped Cars are going to be harder to hide and sell.
The Infernus Classic sucks. It looks the part, but it is hella weak in the turns and the steering is ****.

Last edited:
Lord Commander

Lord Commander

Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed the new stunt races have been really weird.

In a couple of races I've been going along as normal and the checkpoints just randomly vanish...this has happened twice!

And the absolute best yet, I'm racing along minding my own, not missed any checkpoints, driving in the right direction and BAM...the entire pack of other racers are coming at me head on, cause a cluster f**k and then I have to continue the direction I was heading and everyone else carries on the other way.

Needless to say I have now retired from racing!

ScruffyNerfHerder

ScruffyNerfHerder

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And the absolute best yet, I'm racing along minding my own, not missed any checkpoints, driving in the right direction and BAM...the entire pack of other racers are coming at me head on, cause a cluster f**k and then I have to continue the direction I was heading and everyone else carries on the other way.
While I will admit some weird things do happen in these races, there is at least 1 track that by design has a section where the course doubles back on itself causing traffic to drive head on if people are spread out enough... sounds like you were on that one. Just one reason why I've been hosting non-contact races during the 2XRP/$ event.

Lord Commander

Lord Commander

Reaction score
Sin$
While I will admit some weird things do happen in these races, there is at least 1 track that by design has a section where the course doubles back on itself causing traffic to drive head on if people are spread out enough... sounds like you were on that one. Just one reason why I've been hosting non-contact races during the 2XRP/$ event.
Probably just me being a Stupid idiot then!

That would make more sense.

N

nancyeee

Reaction score
Sin$
a few days ago i couldnt get in any police cars, it said they were personal cars but now they are fine. i do occasinally run into a random npc car that wont let me in. also the infunus classic is sick, you dont need to be the fastest to have style.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Noticable changes? Well sometimes when I enter a lobby the sun is shining, sometimes it is dark, sometimes the moon is full, sometimes the moon is cresent. Sometimes it is raining, sometimes it is snowing. And sometimes it is a thunderstorm.
Iv've never been hit by lightning on the ground but I have had my plane struck. And it stops running.
All these changes are very noticable. Also, I've noticed that every 24 hours in game my bank account is richer by 2000.00$
I've also "noticed" that if you steal a cop car you get a 1 star wanted level, but if you kill both cops then steal the car you get a 3 star wanted level. I've noticed that if you press right on the directional pad while in a hydra you will change from lift to thrust.
And I've noticed that if you press on the left thumb stick while in many planes and the savage the landing gear retracts.
Oh, wait. These are the "changes" you are referring to, right?...

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Noticable changes? Well sometimes when I enter a lobby the sun is shining, sometimes it is dark, sometimes the moon is full, sometimes the moon is cresent. Sometimes it is raining, sometimes it is snowing. And sometimes it is a thunderstorm.
Iv've never been hit by lightning on the ground but I have had my plane struck. And it stops running.
All these changes are very noticable. Also, I've noticed that every 24 hours in game my bank account is richer by 2000.00$
I've also "noticed" that if you steal a cop car you get a 1 star wanted level, but if you kill both cops then steal the car you get a 3 star wanted level. I've noticed that if you press right on the directional pad while in a hydra you will change from lift to thrust.
And I've noticed that if you press on the left thumb stick while in many planes and the savage the landing gear retracts.
Oh, wait. These are the "changes" you are referring to, right?...
why are you such a negative wanker on every post that get put up in sevensins...troll much ?

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a few days ago i couldnt get in any police cars, it said they were personal cars but now they are fine. i do occasinally run into a random npc car that wont let me in. also the infunus classic is sick, you dont need to be the fastest to have style.
It's also broken, I bought it for the looks... But it has issues steering left.. (only.left) Test for yourself... 
Has fun posted the changes in the tunables yet? might shed some light?

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's also broken, I bought it for the looks... But it has issues steering left.. (only.left) Test for yourself... 
Has fun posted the changes in the tunables yet? might shed some light?
Yeah the Infernus's steering sucks

Top Bottom
Login
Register