What's new

Discussion Are the xblse guys ever online? AIM

K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've contacted every member of the xblse on aim to purchase stealth but they have been offline since yesterday:frown:

xGSY Ridz

xGSY Ridz

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Sin$
I've contacted every member of the xblse on aim to purchase stealth but they have been offline since yesterday:frown:

Devon is online now - he is too eager to grab money that he won't help out existing ones!

K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xGSY Ridz said:
Devon is online now - he is too eager to grab money that he won't help out existing ones!

Does he appear offline or what because I cant send him anything? And I have a question about xbdm.xex it will work with xbox 360 neighborhood and real time editing if it is just placed in the root and not set as a plugin?

Because I have xbdm.xex in the root of my drive and it wont find my xbox:frown:

K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well unless you have him listed under a different screen name devon_Bryant is offline

K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this is ****ing stupid. Im just trying to get a hold of that fool! I don't know how my aim would be messed up I downloaded from aol.com yesterday..

xGSY Ridz

xGSY Ridz

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this is ****ing stupid. Im just trying to get a hold of that fool! I don't know how my aim would be messed up I downloaded from aol.com yesterday..

He is offline now - just use the online version or something

Top Bottom
Login
Register