• Thread starter Sarah Giles
  • Start date
  • Views 2,093
Sarah Giles

Sarah Giles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to download a COD Ghost Hack with out a survey that actually works? Has anyone done it, and if so where can I find one? I'm on console PS3.

Sarah Giles

Sarah Giles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Prestige hack, and aimbot and unlocks ect not boosting, hacks. Sorry for missunderstanding.

Upvote 0
Sarah Giles

Sarah Giles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In your case, you need a jailbroken system to run things like that, USB mods aren't really obtainable.

Whats JailBreaking your ps3 exactly do? Is it a bad thing can it harm it? Whats the effects?

Upvote 0
imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats JailBreaking your ps3 exactly do? Is it a bad thing can it harm it? Whats the effects?

first of all ur probably online playing having fun?? right?
ull have to downgrade to get what your looking for... in simple words.. "dont attempt it yourself"

Upvote 0
Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
1Hrsczx.jpg

Upvote 0
LostWitness

LostWitness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sarah, don't type in google or Youtube "hacking on ps3" lol because you won't find anything remotely close..
You'll get a survey that people created to make quick money. If you've downloaded the files, you should scan your computer as most surveys carry malware -.-
If your looking to get into a lobby &/or find info on modding, you've came to the right place.

Could someone actually post to her what a jailbreak is, i'm not into them. So i have no info to give her :smile: Thanx

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
gooby is curenkly wurkin wif his teem 3to meak Project Goobytag suppurt teh plerstration

Fuzz Fuzz and xedolan are werken wif me 3

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register