Solved Are the Hacks Real?

• Thread starter Sarah Giles
  • Start date
  • Views 1,781
S

Sarah Giles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible to download a COD Ghost Hack with out a survey that actually works? Has anyone done it, and if so where can I find one? I'm on console PS3.

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score
There is no such thing.

S

Sarah Giles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prestige hack, and aimbot and unlocks ect not boosting, hacks. Sorry for missunderstanding.

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score
Prestige hack, and aimbot and unlocks ect not boosting, hacks. Sorry for missunderstanding.
In your case, you need a jailbroken system to run things like that, USB mods aren't really obtainable.

S

Sarah Giles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In your case, you need a jailbroken system to run things like that, USB mods aren't really obtainable.

Whats JailBreaking your ps3 exactly do? Is it a bad thing can it harm it? Whats the effects?

I

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Whats JailBreaking your ps3 exactly do? Is it a bad thing can it harm it? Whats the effects?

first of all ur probably online playing having fun?? right?
ull have to downgrade to get what your looking for... in simple words.. "dont attempt it yourself"

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
1Hrsczx.jpg

L

LostWitness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sarah, don't type in google or Youtube "hacking on ps3" lol because you won't find anything remotely close..
You'll get a survey that people created to make quick money. If you've downloaded the files, you should scan your computer as most surveys carry malware -.-
If your looking to get into a lobby &/or find info on modding, you've came to the right place.

Could someone actually post to her what a jailbreak is, i'm not into them. So i have no info to give her :smile: Thanx

A

AbeHD

6d 79 20 6e 61 6d 65 20 69 73 20 4a 61 63 6b 2e
Reaction score
omfg you act like its so hard to real time mod. :|
On ps3 you don't need to rte for
Aimbot(I don't think) just use dat debugger thing

A

AbeHD

6d 79 20 6e 61 6d 65 20 69 73 20 4a 61 63 6b 2e
Reaction score
You act like you know bout ESPs.
That screenshot has nothing to do with RTE...
Umm ESPs....
Yeah it is real time editing ???
I did it with that debugger

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
gooby is curenkly wurkin wif his teem 3to meak Project Goobytag suppurt teh plerstration

F Fuzz and xedolan are werken wif me 3

Top Bottom