What's new

Discussion Are slim RGH'S Worth buying, and what is the best one to get?

• Thread starter Connor 1337
  • Start date
  • Views 541
Connor 1337

Connor 1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello, I was just wondering are Slim rghs good, and worth the money? already got a jtag, but i fancy a rgh aswell, are they known to get RROD or anything? and if i get a dual nand, then use XBLS, on the rgh side, would the both nands get console banned?

Thanks.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't matter if it is an RGH, it depends on the motherboard if it will RROD or not. Slims do not RROD. If you have a dual nand with the same nand on both images, then they will both get banned if you ever went online. That's why you need to make sure they are separate nands. I have had mine for a couple months and it works great, I'm also selling it in the BST section right now if you are looking to purchase one!

Connor 1337

Connor 1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't matter if it is an RGH, it depends on the motherboard if it will RROD or not. Slims do not RROD. If you have a dual nand with the same nand on both images, then they will both get banned if you ever went online. That's why you need to make sure they are separate nands. I have had mine for a couple months and it works great, I'm also selling it in the BST section right now if you are looking to purchase one!
Ohh right ok, could you link me to it please. :smile:, thanks for the info too.:biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register