What's new

Discussion Are Rockstar Screwing us over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rxrr

Rxrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar games have been saying for the past year that they where going to bring out heists but where are they? No one knows they've said that they'll be out shortly but when exactly its coming close to the 1-year-anniversary of GTA V and if they brought out heists on the year anniversary that would be outrageous because people bought that game for the online experience and GTA is all about heists and there only available in single player but people who want to just get straight on and play online with there friends and chill and play heists cant because there are none to play due to rockstar saying there not ready and all this stuff just to keep us going and its close to a year.

They even said GTA Online will be available when the game first came out but it wasn't we had to wait until October just to play online and even at that online was still buggy people loosing characters, ranks, money and now we've heard about a possible leak that there going to start making DLC payed
so if is true will they make Heists cost money when they've been promising us them for nearly a year.

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Being that this isn't really suitable material for the Homepage, it has been moved to GTA 5 forum.

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar games have been saying for the past year that they where going to bring out heists but where are they? No one knows they've said that they'll be out shortly but when exactly its coming close to the 1-year-anniversary of GTA V and if they brought out heists on the year anniversary that would be outrageous because people bought that game for the online experience and GTA is all about heists and there only available in single player but people who want to just get straight on and play online with there friends and chill and play heists cant because there are none to play due to rockstar saying there not ready and all this stuff just to keep us going and its close to a year.

They even said GTA Online will be available when the game first came out but it wasn't we had to wait until October just to play online and even at that online was still buggy people loosing characters, ranks, money and now we've heard about a possible leak that there going to start making DLC payed
so if is true will they make Heists cost money when they've been promising us them for nearly a year.
I feel with every game that they bring out lately is not properly tested. Name any game that has come out in the past year that has not had big problems with it.
I myself stopped playing GTA, but when I was playing it people I spoke to was like "they are going to bring it out soon" obviously not!

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I feel like GTA V was unfinished. Imagine how what it would be like if they released it on the original non-delayed date...

Last edited:
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they'll be coming out soon. Maybe heists are coming with the next update. And idk why people keeps treating heists like a drug fix they can't get. We weren't promised heists on any specific date. All they keep saying is soon. You people are treating it as if they promise us heists every single update lol.

Rxrr

Rxrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they'll be coming out soon. Maybe heists are coming with the next update. And idk why people keeps treating heists like a drug fix they can't get. We weren't promised heists on any specific date. All they keep saying is soon. You people are treating it as if they promise us heists every single update lol.
Dude they've been saying it for nearly a year.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
They have been screwing us over since online came out..

Frankryps3

Frankryps3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it actually matter. They cant get everything correct. It may be a year but we are still getting montly updates with other things. Get of their back

Last edited:
Rxrr

Rxrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it actually matter. They cant get everything correct. It may be a year but we are still getting montly updates with other things. Get of their back
Get off there backs? lol GTA Online wasn't even ready when the game came out and they said it would be. nah they screwing us.

TeslaModelG

TeslaModelG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

They should give us 500k again. Or give ups two updates in one. We need something for this.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why people make threads like this. It's not like Rockstar actually cares about what we think, they'll release it whenever they want. Seriously, I get a sh*t ton of alerts because some bloke complains about heists not coming out yet.

TeslaModelG

TeslaModelG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why people make threads like this. It's not like Rockstar actually cares about what we think, they'll release it whenever they want. Seriously, I get a sh*t ton of alerts because some bloke complains about heists not coming out yet.
They cared when the online wasnt working in Oct around release of online

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Get off there backs? lol GTA Online wasn't even ready when the game came out and they said it would be. nah they screwing us.
Nor was BF4 but we all don't bang on about that!

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
They cared when the online wasnt working in Oct around release of online
Of course, millions of people were waiting all around the world for GTA Online and they didn't want to f*ck up with sh*t servers, but how long was that? Almost a year. They lost all the hype and I think they don't care anymore. The only time they make money after you've bought the game is when you buy shark cards when you're legit and don't want to do money glitches.

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it funny when these types of threads pop up when heists come out you will all be whining after a week later saying its garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register