What's new

Discussion Are bot lobbied safe?

G

Gain

Reaction score
I see alot of people hosting bot lobbies for bo2 and i wanted to know if there is a high risk of ban? And can you conplete challenges in them?

M

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
1. Treyarch doesn't care about this game anymore (you most likely/won't get reset)

2. Yes you can complete challenges and unlock camos (bloodthirstys and one shot kills don't work)

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
Dont think they care anymore... Just dont hit that limit each game and you'll be fine...
They've got better things to do than patrol Bo2 24/7

G

Gain

Reaction score
Dont think they care anymore... Just dont hit that limit each game and you'll be fine...
They've got better things to do than patrol Bo2 24/7
Ok so i can get a chain kill/nuclear killer titles? And what is this limit youre talking about?

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
Ok so i can get a chain kill/nuclear killer titles? And what is this limit youre talking about?
10,000 score Is what I believe is the limit. Or 100 kills... Just dont farm up too many kills

G

Gain

Reaction score
10,000 score Is what I believe is the limit. Or 100 kills... Just dont farm up too many kills
Oh ok. Is it like 100 kills a person or is it all shared between the players?

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
It's up to you personally. If you want to take that very small chance of getting banned. I don't do it much but I have never received a infringement. The only thing I worry about is if people look at your player channel and view your recently played matches :smile:

G

Gain

Reaction score
It's up to you personally. If you want to take that very small chance of getting banned. I don't do it much but I have never received a infringement. The only thing I worry about is if people look at your player channel and view your recently played matches :smile:
Oh ok thanks! And i can get chain killer in this lobby and nuclears?! How much do you usually level up when your in ? Thanks:smile:

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Oh ok thanks! And i can get chain killer in this lobby and nuclears?! How much do you usually level up when your in ? Thanks:smile:
Well it depends. On most bot lobbies the score limit is 10k. If you go past that limit then nothing will count. :smile:

G

Gain

Reaction score
Well it depends. On most bot lobbies the score limit is 10k. If you go past that limit then nothing will count. :smile:
Ok thank you! And many people are saying there isnt a high risk of ban. is this true?

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Ok thank you! And many people are saying there isnt a high risk of ban. is this true?
Alright there is not a high chance of a ban, but there is still a risk you take.

Top Bottom