Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
attachment.php

After the release of Sony's annoying PlayStation 3 firmware 4.76 update many will be wanting a method to get back on PSN. So without having a CFW 4.76 on hand we are pleased to announce the release of 4.76 Spoof Enabler/Disabler by developer ARCH. Be sure to uninstall any older spoofers prior to installing another.

SPOOF Enabler-Disabler 4.76
Update v1.17:
Change version spoofer to 4.76

Add support CFW's Rebug 4.75.1 REX only in normal mode & CFW 4.75 CEX Standard (untested)

Fix version spoof 4.76 for CFW 4.66 CEX

DOWNLOAD 1.18

ARCH SPOOF ENABLER/DISABLER

Last edited:
xMrPanda_

xMrPanda_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so what do i do after i download this spoofer? 
Is this a trusted source? should i wait for the next sen enabler spoof to come out or use this?

J

johnny vh

Reaction score
Sin$
When i try to install it to cfw rebug 4.75.1 rex-edition
cex cobra 7.1. i keep getting a fault message (80029563) i disseable cobra en turn mode to normal instead rebug. can some one help me?

Last edited:
neal cullum

neal cullum

Reaction score
Sin$
When i try to install it to cfw rebug 4.75.1 rex-edition
cex cobra 7.1. i keep getting a fault message (80029563) i disseable cobra en turn mode to normal instead rebug. can some one help me?

Maybe it's this spoofer version, i've just doenloaded it and it says version 1.17, but there's a version 1.18 out that fixes an error

J

johnny vh

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe it's this spoofer version, i've just doenloaded it and it says version 1.17, but there's a version 1.18 out that fixes an error
I tried both of them. And I had 3 weeks ago same problem with spoof 4.76 ( was running on cfw 4.66 rebug then ) but installed cfw 4.75.1 so I didn't need to fix the spoof. :/ 
I tried both of them. And I had 3 weeks ago same problem with spoof 4.76 ( was running on cfw 4.66 rebug then ) but installed cfw 4.75.1 so I didn't need to fix the spoof. :/
Oh and also when I put the spoof on hard disk it installs till 23 % every time untillhe gives this fault. And when I try wit. Usb it doenst even start installing

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and also when I put the spoof on hard disk it installs till 23 % every time untillhe gives this fault. And when I try wit. Usb it doenst even start installing

Try downloading it from the website using Google Chrome, then onto your usb.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so what do i do after i download this spoofer? 
Is this a trusted source? should i wait for the next sen enabler spoof to come out or use this?
Arch is trusted spoofer, I've use it before but if you on DEX you don't need to spoof.

xMrPanda_

xMrPanda_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was on bo2 and got band from the game using this spoof
can you tell us a little bit more on why you got banned? maybe you didnt have an anti-ban eboot. 
when is the next sen enabler going to be out? can anyone keep me updated?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
can you tell us a little bit more on why you got banned? maybe you didnt have an anti-ban eboot. 
when is the next sen enabler going to be out? can anyone keep me updated?
I'm not sure when the next Sen Enabler comes out.

CandHGlasgow

CandHGlasgow

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have any idea why I cant get on GTA online with this? Signed into psn with psn patch no problem at all but cant join gta

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It still says I need to update.
What CFW are you on? because it works for some people and also if you on Rebug you can convert to DEX then you won't need to spoof you can just signed in like me. I'm on Rebug 4.65 DEX I can just signed in.