• Views 521
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know we dont have a live Resigner and probably wont get one. But I managed to extract allot of data off of allot of my arcade games. My question is can we burn them to a DVD outside of a live file and run them on a modded Xbox? If you don't understand let me explain; Extract them out of the live file with wxPirs burn them to a DVD the same way a Xbox 360 game is burnt, then run it on a modded 360. I know this sounds ludicrous to some people, and I myself is questioning whether or not this is possible. But hear me out; I am keeping an open mind on this because this may be possible. I dont see a difference on how these files are set up from a disk game and a arcade game and wish to hear peoples opinions and to see if someone has done it or not.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
No.

For the 360 to read them, arcade games have to be in a LIVE/PIRS container that is signed. The 360 will NOT recognize random files and put them together. It doesn't work like that because Xbox360 games don't belong in containers, so it's not the same thing.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
No.

For the 360 to read them, arcade games have to be in a LIVE/PIRS container that is signed. The 360 will NOT recognize random files and put them together. It doesn't work like that because Xbox360 games don't belong in containers, so it's not the same thing.
I understand that it wont recognize random files. I was just wondering if people have tried it or suceeded in anything similar, or if there is another way to run arcade games.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
mojobojo said:
I understand that it wont recognize random files. I was just wondering if people have tried it or suceeded in anything similar, or if there is another way to run arcade games.

No, there's no other way because of the fact that we don't have a LIVE or PIRS signer and we never will.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
No, there's no other way because of the fact that we don't have a LIVE or PIRS signer and we never will.

Well that sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register