Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do i get the Issi into the MOC? Just getting the "unable to enter" message

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
If i dont have the nightmare issa will it still sell for 1.9 mil i have it upgraded

leak420

leak420

Reaction score
Sin$
My issa how do I make it sell for max profit basically I have upgraded it but I i does not look like the nightmare
You'll need the Arena Workshop. The Nightmare Issi upgrade is $1,089,000, from there it's just spending another $1,000,000 on different upgrades, such as jump, weapons etc.

Big_G

Big_G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured it out - my MOC had the weapons and vehicle workshop, had to go to warstock and renovate/remove the weapon workshop and select the personal vehicle storage option only. Thanks OP, got 4 dupes and counting!

Edit - One thing i have noticed that isn't mentioned - after you've completed the dupe you're stuck in a kind of "glitched" state where you can't exit/enter buildings so you will have to change session after each dupe (just go to creator then start a fresh invite-only session).

SenpaiBri

SenpaiBri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Help, I'm doing everything right, I've duplicated like 9 cars and they all have different license plates and everything, good to go right? Except... When I go to sell them.. I only get $131K for them when I know for a fact that the original sells for $1.3Million. Why am I only getting 131K for the dupes? They are clean, and this is the only dupe glitch I've ever tried so I don't even have a "dirty dupe" or personal vehicle sale limit imposed. Anyone else getting this?

Edit : Spelling

L

LIKEBOSS2

Reaction score
Sin$
Can rockstar track this cuase I've been wondering about that ik it keeps changing the plates but could they somehow track people who dupe the cars or does the plates keep. Changing

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They can track you selling dupes that's why it's best to sell 8 every 30 hours and keep track of your plates. If you see 2 with the same plates don't sell them just replace over them

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Help, I'm doing everything right, I've duplicated like 9 cars and they all have different license plates and everything, good to go right? Except... When I go to sell them.. I only get $131K for them when I know for a fact that the original sells for $1.3Million. Why am I only getting 131K for the dupes? They are clean, and this is the only dupe glitch I've ever tried so I don't even have a "dirty dupe" or personal vehicle sale limit imposed. Anyone else getting this?

What car are you duping?

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$

What car

Top Bottom
Login
Register