AqWorld's?

• Thread starter Frosty Teh Snowman
  • Start date
  • Views 210
F

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Reaction score
I know it's a pretty childish game but i used to really enjoy it and i recently came back on it and i need some help on modding/glitching on it.
  • Please don't flame me i know this is a childish game but i really like it.
The site is of course: AqWorld's

T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
I know it's a pretty childish game but i used to really enjoy it and i recently came back on it and i need some help on modding/glitching on it.
  • Please don't flame me i know this is a childish game but i really like it.
The site is of course: AqWorld's

It's actually pretty hard nowadays to mod it. I remember back in the day when it was as easy as running Cheat Engine and changing values in RT. :frown:

F

Frosty Teh Snowman

Reaction score
It's actually pretty hard nowadays to mod it. I remember back in the day when it was as easy as running Cheat Engine and changing values in RT. :frown:
Yay! a response, well i was hoping there was a way i played during that time but i was like 12 i didn't know anything about modding or hacking :tongue:

T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
Yay! a response, well i was hoping there was a way i played during that time but i was like 12 i didn't know anything about modding or hacking :tongue:

There might be a trainer you can use to gain temporary "Guardian" status, but once you log out (from the trainer) you lose the status. All in all, it's just fun playing legit.

F

Frosty Teh Snowman

Reaction score
There might be a trainer you can use to gain temporary "Guardian" status, but once you log out (from the trainer) you lose the status. All in all, it's just fun playing legit.

Yeah it is :tongue:

Top Bottom