• Thread starter Vindicates
  • Start date
  • Views 722
Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I just jailbroke my ITouch yesterday and I was wondering if I could get wifi at a locked wifi location.

Lets say i'm at McDonalds (or another place) and they've got a locked wifi. I need the password but I don't know it. Is there any App in Cydia or something that I could get on my Ipod, that would unlock it, or give me the password?

Also is there any App or download that I NEED? Ive got Installous, Catagories, dTunes, Winterboard and some Terminal thing that I think is like the System32 of an Ipod.

Thanks, hopefully I get more than 2 replies on this.

Operating System
  1. iOS
X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
okay well McDonalds is free sometimes.
or just ask them and if they know the password they'll probably give it to you.
Starbucks also has free WiFi.
Terminal is to run commands, just like CMD in windows.

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
okay well McDonalds is free sometimes.
or just ask them and if they know the password they'll probably give it to you.
Starbucks also has free WiFi.
Terminal is to run commands, just like CMD in windows.
I'm asking if there are any programs/apps/downloads that will give me the password or unlock it for me. If I go to Atlantis in Bahamas the wifi isnt free, how would I get it to be free.

hailtoredskins

hailtoredskins

#swag
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm asking if there are any programs/apps/downloads that will give me the password or unlock it for me. If I go to Atlantis in Bahamas the wifi isnt free, how would I get it to be free.

No there is not. You must get a connection with no password, or you will not have access to wifi.

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No there is not. You must get a connection with no password, or you will not have access to wifi.
ugh, no internet in my school I guess :frown:

Well, my school has Free Wifi, but when I try to access anything other than Google.com (my homepage) it says Loading..., and doesnt change. Is there anyway to fix that?

B

BAYAREAMODDING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does it give a login screen before you try google

also common passwords are admin,password,administrator, or even just keep it blank.

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
ugh, no internet in my school I guess :frown:

Well, my school has Free Wifi, but when I try to access anything other than Google.com (my homepage) it says Loading..., and doesnt change. Is there anyway to fix that?

ahaha i was in your position before, then i figured out why.

thats because besides the password pretected wifis for the teachers/staff. the free unprotected wifi at schools are disconnected during school hours so students dont go on the internet during class.

its sadly true. :frown:

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
ahaha i was in your position before, then i figured out why.
thats because besides the password pretected wifis for the teachers/staff. the free unprotected wifi at schools are disconnected during school hours so students dont go on the internet during class.
its sadly true. :frown:
o sadface

Top Bottom
Login
Register