• Views 424,220
Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
0.png

1.png

Liberty, is the first Halo: Reach and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary campaign editor, that is 100% free, and doesn't require registration. It can also do more features than all of the current editors around. It was coded from 100% our research and we had no help at all from anyone who already had information on campaign saves. It is licensed under the GPL v2 Copyright act.

2.png

Liberty, was developed by 3 people;
  • - AMD: Backend Code/Research (Give Rep)
  • - Xerax: GUI/Backend Code/Research
  • - ThunderWaffle {Unknown Heck}: Research (Give Rep)
And we would also like to thank;
  • - DeadCanadian: Testing/Help Researching
  • - XenonDev: Testing/Help Research
  • - jfrankiller3: Providing Saves/Bugging Me
  • - Bloodrapter: Testing
  • - Ascention Developers
  • - Xbox Chaos Community/Se7ensins Community
  • - Team Viewer
  • - Bungie: For being kickass, and leading the way in FPS's over the last 10 years. (also making a b**** of a save format)
8.png

opt-1.png

• - Biped Manipulation: Player Position, Invincilbility.
  • - Weapon Manipulation: Modify the ammo for each of your weapons (supports up to 4).
  • - Grenade Manipluation: Modify the grenade count for each of your grenades.
  • - Fine Tweaks: Max Ammo for every loaded weapon on the map.

opt-2.png

• - Biped Manipulation: Character Swapping, NoClip, Player Position, Invincilbility.
  • - Weapon Manipulation: Modify the ammo for each of your weapons (Liberty supports up to 4 unique weapons).
  • - Grenade Manipluation: Modify the grenade count for each of your grenades.
  • - Object Manipluation: Object Deletion, Object Resizing(Scaling), Object Swapping, Position Editing, Ammo/Grenade Editing (for bipeds), Invincibility modification (Edit Max Health/Shields)
  • - Fine Tweaks: Edit checkpoint HUD text, Max Ammo for every loaded weapon on the map.

4.png

Q: When I load a Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, it says the save is corrupt?
A: We don't know what causes this, but we are trying to work it out. Just press A, and it will let you play your mods. (But if you die before getting a checkpoint, it will restart the level).

Q: I get an exception saying my Save is an "Invalid Package" watdo?
A: Well, that means it isn't a valid Halo Campaign Savegame (Only Halo: Reach and Anniversary are supported), or it is corrupted. Try getting a Clean/Untouched save.

Q: I get exceptions saying I don't have the correct file permissions?
A: Make sure you are running the application as Administrator.

Q: When i try to load a save from my USB, it says it can't detect any FATX Devices?
A: Make sure you are running the application as Administrator, and you don't have any other fatx viewers open.

7.png

6.png

1-nan.png

2-nan.png

3-nan.png

opt-1.png

4-cex.png

5-cex.png

6-cex.png

7-cex.png

8-cex.png

9-cex.png

opt-2.png

4-reach.png

5-reach.png

6-reach.png

7-reach.png

8-reach.png

9-reach.png

10-reach.png

11-nan.png

nan-1.png

nan-2.png

nan-3.png

nan-4.png

nan-5.png

Source Code
5.png

[Click here to view this link]
Virus scan

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks great Xerax, always releasing quality programmes, well done. :smile:

K

Kontrol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We finally got this pogram released! Look forward to new additions to the save editor as well. Such as the things DarkFall can do. Thanks guys! Have fun!

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You sir, and the whole development team, are beasts. Thank you.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew you would pull this off, I ****ing knew it, thanks man, looks like the reign of Horizon is over :smile:

K

Kontrol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For a little backstory on it just for fun:tongue:

After one month of constant research and development, we are proud to announce the release of Project Liberty. It has been a combined community effort, featuring the work of 6 different members (AMD, Xerax, Thunder, XenonDev, bloodraptor, and DeadCanadian) as well as anybody here who supported the project and our goals. The project originally started as an attempt to crack the save signing salt for ourselves and then grew from there as we began to discover the secrets behind Bungie's save format.

The purpose of the project is to demonstrate that modding programs should care about their users and the community instead of making profit. We hope that you too support this goal and enjoy Liberty as much as we do.

Sincerely,
The Liberty Development Team

iMarco27

iMarco27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a mysql error, I can't download this program. Please help
Edit: I tried on my other computer and it worked.

iMarco27

iMarco27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow!!! It's free, beautiful, powerful! This is a very very good software. Thank you!

XeX-Tutorial

XeX-Tutorial

Legends don't create themselves..
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you Release the GUI? I also made my own custom version of your film modder Better Look its red and Black and pretty sweet looking I am gonna release it as long as its ok with you so I'd like to tweak this ones colors and GUI look :smile: if that is ok :smile:

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you Release the GUI? I also made my own custom version of your film modder Better Look its red and Black and pretty sweet looking I am gonna release it as long as its ok with you so I'd like to tweak this ones colors and GUI look :smile: if that is ok :smile:
You ca release the film editor, aslong as you post a link tot he original post :smile:. But, you'd half to talk to the other 3 guys behind this project if you want todo that.

D

dillonbrooks

Reaction score
Sin$
well its good thats its finally finished, and we get more traffic to other site

(AKIMBO BUNNYZ)

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
dat salt