Tools [APP]Latest Assembly Builds - On The Fly

• Thread starter bonerjam420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,119
B

bonerjam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we've been working hard on assembly, and there is a lot of awesome features (new plugins, ui shrinkage, tag injection, improved settings, and a lot of bug fixes) that haven't been officialy released, and therefor most people don't know about them. But thankfully this is about to change (hopefully). I've set up a build server that takes the most recent code from the GitHub page, and compiles it and posts a nice zip archive ready for public consumption.

So, if you'd like to live life on the edge, and mod with the most cutting edge features, download the nightly builds from the site below.

Build Distribution

Last edited:
R

Rosie Weyland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice indeed. I'll be keeping tabs on this.

N

NewChampionModz

Reaction score
So we've been working hard on assembly, and there is a lot of awesome features (new plugins, ui shrinkage, tag injection, improved settings, and a lot of bug fixes) that haven't been officialy released, and therefor most people don't know about them. But thankfully this is about to change (hopefully). I've set up a build server that takes the most recent code from the GitHub page, and compiles it and posts a nice zip archive ready for public consumption.

So, if you'd like to live life on the edge, and mod with the most cutting edge features, download the nightly builds from the site below.

Build Distribution
Update link please

Top Bottom