What's new

Solved App Keeps Saying Play First Match.

• Thread starter Your Moms Wonky
  • Start date
  • Views 212
Y

Your Moms Wonky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title says it all,I have tried EVERYTHING and no matter what it always says this crap..I have tried multiple devices,Ipad,Iphone,Windows 8 pc,I have unlinked/Relinked,uninstalled/reinstalled and nothing helps..It used to work and now my clan has a diamond invite and being commander I cannot accept it without getting in app..Any help??I will take any advice I can find.Beachhead and Activision will just say the same crap they been saying for weeeeeks.."We are investigating the problem and we are aware"BUUUULLLLLCRAAAAAPP

R

R34

Aggressive
Reaction score
Title says it all,I have tried EVERYTHING and no matter what it always says this crap..I have tried multiple devices,Ipad,Iphone,Windows 8 pc,I have unlinked/Relinked,uninstalled/reinstalled and nothing helps..It used to work and now my clan has a diamond invite and being commander I cannot accept it without getting in app..Any help??I will take any advice I can find.Beachhead and Activision will just say the same crap they been saying for weeeeeks.."We are investigating the problem and we are aware"BUUUULLLLLCRAAAAAPP

Happens to me all the time, just leave it as is and when the next war starts it will go away.

Y

Your Moms Wonky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happens to me all the time, just leave it as is and when the next war starts it will go away.

Its allready done it through a entire clan war lol.Its been doing it for weeks..

F

fs2tired2kill

Reaction score
Its allready done it through a entire clan war lol.Its been doing it for weeks..
I had same issue and response from activision. I finally one day just logged out and went to create account and just re did the registration which all it was was to enter my windows account info and it worked again. Hope this helps

R

R34

Aggressive
Reaction score

Do you sign in via "create a new account" and then logging into your microsoft account or do you have a login & username?

Y

Your Moms Wonky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you sign in via "create a new account" and then logging into your microsoft account or do you have a login & username?
I have for real tried both ways and to no avail,I used to just be able to sign in regular.But since this problem have tried both ways.

Top Bottom