[App] Container Edits 3.4 VIP Edition

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding Programs' started by jester, Aug 13, 2009 with 51 replies and 2,768 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jester

jester yeh bruh it's me Retired

Ratings:
    Expired on august 16th, no copies of Container Edits <= 3.4 will run.

2. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    The original program was created by a respected member of this community, for that reason alone it should not be allowed.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
  4. OP
    jester

Ratings:
    Permission granted. He already told me before he was giving up on this app, and wasn't going to update it any further.

5. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Thanks hax, let jester know that.

6. OP
    jester

Ratings:
  7. GoldBl4d3

Ratings:
    Jester, I know all about you. Heres what a friend said: Exact quotes:

"Dont listen to him hes a little **** sucking random that thinks hes an internet badass when he has no friends and sits alone at the lunch table if he didnt drop out of school to become a uber haxxer"

Grow up, stop acting like your cool, ooooo look at me. I Haxxed this, now im cool. You all need to respect me now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    jester

Ratings:
    Hahaha, enjoy trying to flame me. I dropped out? Nice source you got there. I'm finished responding to you, it's clear you just want to start an e-fight and prove you are more mature. Good luck.

9. GoldBl4d3

Ratings:
    Lets see jester, you say im an amateur at programming. I can kick your *** in programming. You think my app is garbage because of the security. You act immature, while trying to prove that I suck at programming. Which I do not. You sit on the computer all day, acting like posting this is gonig to make me cry. You think your a bad *** at computer because you know one thing that someone else doesn't. I know several things that you don't. You have no idea what kind of a fool your making yourself. Then you think that im trying to start an e-fight. Don't think that im afraid to break the rules. Im not, ive been infracted before. Yeah so im banned for a week. Big deal. I don't spend that much time no here any more anyways.

This is all leading up to prove that your being immature, childish, disrespectful, and have yet many years to come before your learn to respect anothers wishes.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    I really do have to side with Gold here. Yes Jester I respect you in some ways, but Goldbl4d3 has some valid points worth pointing out here.
    For example I do not like that you try to take fame in stealing/releasing applications from other people. The only reason I really supported Modio was because it was taken from stolen research, applications, and work.
    Another thing is that you really need to stop that ****ing attitude. It doesn't change whether or not I respect you, but I'm starting to dislike how you treat people around here. You're acting immaturely to someone just because you think you're some ****ing god for cracking their app. I'll tell you right now that if I spent many hours coding something that it would just PISS ME OFF if someone disrespected me enough to go ahead and release it. Oh wait there's a reason I haven't released a fraction of the other **** i have done.
    Anyways, one more release like this and I will lose a lot of respect for you, not saying i haven't already. I don't give a **** for what you've said before about where you come from (you run botnets and hack people as your 'scene'), and quite honestly I'm done with this whole act-like-my-friend routine. You only deserve the respect that you give to others, and since it looks like you have absolutely no respect for the people that put REAL work into things, it looks like you have no reason for people to even respect your sorry kiddie ***. I hope that in a few years when you reach puberty you might slowly become a better person and realize that the better things in like come from the respect that you show.

• Like Like x 5
  11. 0xidium

0xidium Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What again is so great about Container Edits? o-o

12. OP
    jester

Ratings:
    Nice tone change from beginning to end. I'm not acting like a god or a child. If he would've acted mature and tried to work with me about any of this, I would've showed a lot more respect in return, and would've actually gladly helped him secure his app better. I tried to warn him and show a sliver of respect by not releasing it right away, but I frankly got sick and tired of him. I think it's hard to get a mutual respect thing going when the first time I see him he bashes me, and the second time I see him and try to help, he pulls the "it will never be broken" routine. Frankly I see a lot of people handling things differently than he did, and I would've been glad to work with them because of it. But he started with the insults and ignorance, and I ended it. I try to open my relationships with new people as kindly as possible, even if it ****ed up before hand. But let me show you an example:

^ First thing he ever said to me on aim, even AFTER I told him I wasn't planning on releasing it. That kind of behavior doesn't really fly with me.

13. 0xidium

0xidium Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lulz I was gonna say the same thing.

14. sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I aint Downloading This

It's Just unfare for GoldBlade

• Like Like x 4
  15. GoldBl4d3

Ratings:
    yeah jester, I was just repeating what you continuously aimed me. You wouldn't stop. You kept saying

gay **** sucking service
    gay **** sucking service
    gay **** sucking service

so I blocked you.

16. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Jester, you obviously went out of your way just to piss people off and pretty much start a flame war, which is what is happening here. GoldBl4d3 doesn't want this app to be released apparently and has made that clear. You cracked it and you shouldn't have posted it here. You are arguing off the site and then bringing it onto the site. That is not needed. Just keep all your flaming and stuff of off Se7en. If someone doesn't want something released then they wouldn't have made a VIP edition that you have to crack. I'm surprised that the Modio cracked version is still on Se7en.

And you agreed to the Agreement which states
    CLOSED

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    jester

Ratings:
    Code:
    [8/10/2009]
    (1:26:58 PM) wtfh4xetc hi
    *Goldbl4d3 is now offline*
    I tried to end this bickering in my first reply to you, and it clearly isn't getting through. Let me explain this again:

If you would have acted more mature and responsible in your responses to me, I would not be releasing this, and would be happy to help you.

Understand yet?
    Everyone has a right to download this. Topic re-opened and link added again.

18. Anubis

Anubis Information Technician - PCMasterRace Premium

Ratings:
    Thats pretty messed up jester...and yea..I agree with haxalot..

• Like Like x 1
  19. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Thing is though, are you displaying any maturity by doing this? You're taking these events rather personally and acting childish.

• Like Like x 3
  20. OP
    jester

Ratings:
    @everyone

I appreciate all of your feedback and advice, I feel you are really trying to make me a better person. Let me just show you how our convo ended on the 10th:
    I was being as helpful as possible, and was planning on letting this whole thing blow over. Honestly as much as you people are sitting here trying to convince me, nothing will change. If you don't like what I've done here, then don't use it. Tell others not to use it. I really don't care. But do me a favor and stop trying to criticize who I am or how I reacted, because it's done. I'm not doing this for fame, respect, or attention, and I don't care what people think of me. If I really did care what people think, I wouldn't have posted it here.