[App] .:: CONcept ::.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding Programs' started by feudalnate, Dec 2, 2008 with 188 replies and 78,997 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    .:: CONcept ::.
    Build: 0.3
    Developed by FeudalNate

[​IMG]

CONcept is an all purpose Xbox 360 container tool for Rehashing, Resigning and Protecting single or multiple CON files.

[​IMG]

People have been asking how to open the file menu and how to get into the settings: You can open the file drop-down menu by clicking the Orb in the top-left corner of CONcept.

[​IMG]

Features:
    - Includes online (NXE compatible) Key Vault
    - User can specify multiple private Key Vaults for use
    - Rehash only to single or multiple containers
    - Resign only to single or multiple containers
    - Rehash and Resign single or multiple containers
    - Protect container files by nulling all values that may give away your consoles personal information
    - Extract container image
    - Inject image into container (Replaces small and large container image with selected image)
    - Selectable start-up tab: Select the tab you use most to show on program start
    - 3 Savable Custom ID Sets (Profile ID/Device ID)
    - Feature Request: Submit your ideas for new features and improvements
    - Error Report: Report repetitive errors and bugs. Also report any spelling mistakes you find.
    - Automatically generates HTML pages for buying private Key Vaults for your specified ID Set
    - Just about, if not..flawless error handling
    - Check for updates
    - Changeable global color scheme

Extra Information:
    - 2 Key Vaults included
    - Many bugs fixed (again)
    - Removed option for automatic backup of protected container. Backing up is now mandatory.
    - Original/Saved console ID's added to basic container information
    - Title (Game) ID added to basic container information
    - Removed file creation date from basic container information
    - Container image size reduced to 64x64 pixels
    - Upon first use the "Online" Key Vault is
    automatically added for use (Only if proper folders and files are present)
    - Yes I know DotNetBar2 is over used, but its nice to look at. I prefer over XP style, deal with it.
    - Thanks to Superaison and Skatezero for providing private Key Vault creation service
    - Thanks again to Superaison for tip's on implmenting security

CONcept 0.3

[Click here to view the link]

Available Mirrors:
    ------------------------------------------

CONcept 0.2

Available Mirrors:

CON
    cept 0.1

Available Mirrors:

[Click here to view the link][Click here to view the link]

~FeudalNate

• Like Like x 45
  2. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    The icons are 64 x 64. Increasing the image canvas makes it look terrible and blurry.

3. OP
    feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    It's the way I made the GUI layout, it looks fine...if you don't want to look at the picture close the image container.

4. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Can't you make the image container smaller?

It really looks bad, might as well remove it :\

5. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    thanks for the extra keyvault dude! I'm glad you included those with the resigner.

6. OP
    feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    @unknown v2

I will be adding a multi-language feature soon, I'll look into fixing the image. My head just hurts right now...I don't want to program anymore at the moment.

@Haxalot88

I hope you read what I posted in the Extra Information, you cannot use the provided Key Vaults with any other resigner except this one.

7. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Uhh, that online KV is from BS. >_>

8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    lmao dude, your KV protection is freaking BS. Here's your included Keyvaults, extracted from the poorly obfuscated cabinet files you made:

9. OP
    feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    Analyzing programs ftl...all i can say it i tried, i used many different methods and none were working as i wanted them too so I used something simple, its a lot of code i was dealing with and my head was hurting from days of working on the app..

10. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    no... I just noticed the magic int in your keyvault files, changed the extention to ".cab" and extracted... kinda an epic fail.

11. OP
    feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    I suppose people can't just leave well enough alone

12. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    touche, you really had to do something like this for con modding didn't you...

13. OP
    feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    What you mean? If you mean by providing awsomeness to the community then yes.

14. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    You "encrypted" the KV like it was yours? You could at least give credit to the guy who made that possible.

His name is 360-Geek.

15. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    awesomeness? More like you did the same thing every other kiddy did, tried to make something by piecing together public source codes (or reflected source codes from un-obfuscated programs), and it ends up being an epic fail.
    No offense or anything, but seriously we have enough kiddies doing this. This is nothing but chit, and CON modding should just finally die off. It's about as bad as how many people are making ****ing AIO's all the time.

16. OP
    feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    I never took credit anywhere for the Key Vaults...and if your on my case about the KV then go bit*h at the other 40 people that used these KV's without giving proper creds, I just didn't want to help spread the KV's out to everyone, like every other resigner...try to keep it on the down low so to speak. Either way I believe people should be buying they're own Key Vaults, which is why I included the purchase feature and allow user defined KV's.

If you guys don't want to use it that's fine, but don't sit here and criticize my work. There was the odd sample of common code i used but other than that the research and code is my own. I took all the concepts from all other CON programs and put it into one, hence the name. I just made a program to replace all the other programs to help people out, lay off.

If it's that terrible of an application and all I'm going to here back from it is bitc*ing then I ask a moderator to please remove topic.

• Like Like x 4
  17. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Getting There

Ratings:
    So... this will resign a usermap of mine... right? Hehe, thanks

18. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    feudalnate don't worry about all the people *****ing. It looks like a great program and I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) appreciate all the work you put into it, regardless of where you got the keyvaults.

I'd definitely be using this if I hadn't had to sell my 360. :thumbdown:

• Like Like x 5
  19. XanderChaos

XanderChaos Member

Ratings:
    Sorry that some of us don't want to mod our 360s, nor spend our time learning the more technical side of the 360. I enjoy making my own themes and editing gamesaves. Sure, it isn't as glamorous as what you probably do, if you do anything. I'm not very involved in the 360 scene, so I wouldn't know. Even if there are dozens of resigners and rehashers, ones like these are more organized and have more features crammed into one executable. I'd rather have this than one or two programs that don't work well.
    If you have a problem with what is public, then just ignore it. feudalnate made a good program with all the knowledge he has. Give him a break.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings:
    Features:
    - Includes online (NXE compatible) Key Vault - Was this separating these things even necessary? If it works with NXE it will work with all previous dashboards
    - Includes offline (Old dashboard compatibility) Key Vault
    - User can specify private Key Vault for use Like the first resigner ever released?
    - Rehash only to single or multiple containers Well I guess this is a good idea, except again it's been done before.
    - Resign only to single or multiple containers
    - Rehash and Resign single or multiple containers see above
    - Protect container files by nulling all values that may give away your consoles personal information Also been around for a long time
    - 3 Savable Custom ID Sets (Profile ID/Device ID) Same aspect done before, but i guess you get points for having multiple.
    - Automatically generates HTML pages for buying private Key Vaults for your specified ID Set Not cool

This is my review of the program, dont misconstrue this as flaming -.-.
    Also may I ask the size the rehashing works up to?
    Another thing saying that someone wont be able to decompile the program is an invitation.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.