What's new

Working Apex Legends Real XP Glitch / Survival Time Glitch - INSANE XP

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey what's up 7's
Here is another apex legends glitch. All you need to do for this glitch is follow the same legends glitch I posted and suspend the game a little longer.

Here is a video showing it stack XP and me explaining it

This was on PS4 but will work on PC and xbox as well

Text Tutorial:
Get a stopwatch ready (type Stopwatch on google)
Have an app ready to suspend game (I use spotify)
Choose legend you want
Now start game
Once you see the black screen start timer
Now wait 3 seconds and back out of game to open your app to suspend Apex Legends
Then let the timer hit 57 seconds and go right back into the game
Done
Enjoy ^_^

Here is the same legends glitch if you need a better understanding of what is going on here - https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-on-the-same-team-glitch-solo-method.1760597/\
*The glitch can be hard to hit at times*
Also use this at your own risk :tongue:
Credit: x5150xi

Last edited:
P

poptartjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saw at least 2 people have this happen without intending too, glad someone figured it out.

Will test and confirm in an hour or two when I get home. :smile:

Last edited:
X

xXxEmpirExXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else try this? I tried it but wasn’t successful.

P

poptartjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm, this works. Just got a 35 minute game but only really played like 19 or 20 minutes. It seems to be SUPER finicky, though. Out of probably 10 times, I've gotten it to let me through 2 times.

Not entirely sure what controls the XP gain, but it does work.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else try this? I tried it but wasn’t successful.

Yes a lot of people on my channel have tried and gotten it to work. You're timing needs to be exact and even then can be hard to hit so just keep trying if anything.
Main thing is starting the timer right when you see the black screen and then suspending game 3 seconds after. And once the timer hits 57 - 58 seconds go back in the game. You should then spawn inside the ship and if so then you have most likely hit the glitch. But it won't always hit so just have to try again if not :smile:

is this for ps4

The video yes, but it works for all. If you look in the comment section there are a few people talking about xbox and PC and how they got it to work there. I don't have an xbox or the game on PC so I am not sure how you suspend the game on those. It Should work just the same tho :tongue:

J

JuBaNoRt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes a lot of people on my channel have tried and gotten it to work. You're timing needs to be exact and even then can be hard to hit so just keep trying if anything.
Main thing is starting the timer right when you see the black screen and then suspending game 3 seconds after. And once the timer hits 57 - 58 seconds go back in the game. You should then spawn inside the ship and if so then you have most likely hit the glitch. But it won't always hit so just have to try again if not :smile:

The video yes, but it works for all. If you look in the comment section there are a few people talking about xbox and PC and how they got it to work there. I don't have an xbox or the game on PC so I am not sure how you suspend the game on those. It Should work just the same tho :tongue:
cool thanks bro

cool thanks bro

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What about xbox?

Works on xbox as well but not sure how you guys suspend the game over there. If you look in the comments section on my vid there are a few talking about how they do that part.

P

poptartjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After 4+ hours of trying, I can get into game fairly consistently, but I can't seem to get the XP stacking to really work at all. :/

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
After 4+ hours of trying, I can get into game fairly consistently, but I can't seem to get the XP stacking to really work at all. :/

Yes it can be very random with this glitch but when it hits right it gets a good amount as you can see from this video and the one I posted before it with 70k xp

G

GrVtY666

Reaction score
Sin$

How do I suspend my game on PC? I've tried Task Manager, and Switching Windows Desktops but nothing works.

Accurily

Accurily

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working after patch. Just have to adjust the time around a bit.
Seems to hit on suspending at 4 seconds and coming back on game at 55 seconds now.
Still trying, It puts me into the ship but has the champions banners over the screen for about a second, ive tried going any longer and shorter but it would either disconnect me or show the champions

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Still trying, It puts me into the ship but has the champions banners over the screen for about a second, ive tried going any longer and shorter but it would either disconnect me or show the champions

What platform are you on? It has been a little different between each and I am working with others to get this working more consistently but the timing is very random so it's not easy to pin point. Best bet is to do glitch and play game like normal, and hope that you have hit it once you die.

Accurily

Accurily

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What platform are you on? It has been a little different between each and I am working with others to get this working more consistently but the timing is very random so it's not easy to pin point. Best bet is to do glitch and play game like normal, and hope that you have hit it once you die.
Im on PS4, I did that since the start of this just incase it didnt work ; But I appreciate the help

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone give me a tutorial on how to do the XP side on PC?

Top Bottom
Login
Register