What's new

Paid Service | Apex Legends Ranked Boosting | Very Fast | 48 Hours Bronze - Predator |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apex Ranks

Apex Ranks

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Apex Legends Ranked Boosting
We provide boosting services to get you from your current rank to your desired rank. We go from bronze all the way to Predator. We also provide arena, kills, and wins services. Here is a list of our services.
Our services are for all platforms.

Battle Royale
Account Recovery (Xbox):

We only use Se7enSins PM to keep in contact about progress, and answer any questions.

A member of our professional team will sign onto your profile and complete the service.
We will keep in close contact about all progress via Se7enSins PM

REWARDS

• Your KD will increase during the boost as your account is handled by our highly skilled predator team.
  • Gain RP to get to the next rank
  • Rank up to the next tier
Arenas
Account Recovery (Xbox):

We only use Se7enSins PM to keep in contact about progress, and answer any questions.

A member of our professional team will sign onto your profile and complete the service.
Badges
4k Badge is $30
20k Badge is $30
4k + 20k badge bundle is $45
Usually completed within 6 hours.
Stats
Account Recovery (Xbox):

Kills $100 for 1000
Wins $100 for 100
Contact
Contact us using the Se7enSins PM system. Anyone attempting to message you as us from anywhere else is a scam.

Last edited:
teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

Nemo_

Nemo_

App Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you use guys you use the same glitch I show people use just wondering? GLS

Apex Ranks

Apex Ranks

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you use guys you use the same glitch I show people use just wondering? GLS
All services are done legit, there are no mods or glitches used. Our professional predator team handles all services within 48 hours of purchase.

Nemo_

Nemo_

App Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
All services are done legit, there are no mods or glitches used. Our professional predator team handles all services within 48 hours of purchase.
Just wondering because I use to be a booster as well. We said things were done by "professionals" as well. Anyway GLWS

Apex Ranks

Apex Ranks

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering because I use to be a booster as well. We said things were done by "professionals" as well. Anyway GLWS
I use a group of 6 people, that will be available to help with the boosting of ranks. All Predator players. And I have 2 that are able to get 4k 20k almost every single try. Makes it easier and quicker for the service. All services are 100% legit completed by my team and not botted or boosted.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting service. Might have to shoot a message to see how fast & how the rates are.

K

KizzaModz1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they have done many or any so far. Last contact I got is they were discussing pricing.
yea, i wont risk my acc with someone with 0 vouches unfo, i suck at the game but spent a f*** ton

xRiddik

xRiddik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ye
You could just learn to do it yourself as well its really easy to do so you don't have to risk someone going on your account and having them on in your info

Yeah but ranked is another story and getting to pred solo que

p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'd be all over this, especially just someone to play on it during the week when I'm at work, I only play mainly Saturday nights if I got nothing going on, but man if I could pay someone to play on my stuff while I'm at work would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register