Apex Legends PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot - ESP - 3 Months / Lifetime - 0 Bans - Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by GatorCheats, Feb 13, 2019 with 305 replies and 46,334 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    GatorCheats

GatorCheats Verified Seller Verified Premium

Ratings:
    There is no longer a buy in fee. There are no longer weekly fees. All weekly fees have been refunded. The cheat is now sold at either 3 months for $189.99 or lifetime for $399.99 at GatorCheats.com - no recurring payments, once your 3 months expire you may pay a small discounted fee to upgrade to lifetime or buy more time.

All customers who purchased a buy in plus weekly have been given 3 months free of charge with all weekly payments refunded and recurring payments discontinued.

2. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    EDIT: The cheat has been updated to the latest version of the game. Please check the post below this one.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  3. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    The cheat has been updated to the latest version of the game.

As always, users who wish to be more careful are urged to wait 24-48 hours before using the cheat, just to see and ensure that the more risky members on the cheat are going strong without any update issues.

4. Jamie180180

Jamie180180 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator sold me Apex and it was great and upon my request is letting me switch to a GTA V account even though he doesn’t have to. Thanks Gator! Resolved

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  5. Jamie180180

Jamie180180 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  6. Jamie180180

Jamie180180 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator is 100% legit, I purchased a cheat back in January and Gator and very kindly switched me around a few times and now I've just recently been put onto a GTA modded account. Every cheat Gator has provided has been legit and amazing, he has a great customer service group and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Do NOT doubt Gator, he will go out his way for anyone and always compensates. Genuine and nice guy, thanks again gator.

7. SquadApex

SquadApex Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a question. Does it work on windows 7 apex hack?

8. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    The Apex cheat works only on Windows 10. However, there are no further requirements. For example, unlike many other cheats, our cheat works with any hardware (i.e. AMD vs. Intel etc).

If you are on Windows 7, there are many cheap or even free ways to upgrade to Windows 10 - there are also ways to keep with OS active on one device.

9. Dubtonikk

Dubtonikk Newbie

Ratings:
    If you buy 3 months how much is it for lifetime after? Also can I use it on multiple PC's?

10. Dubtonikk

Dubtonikk Newbie

Ratings:
    Forgot to add this but how is everything going with the reporting system? Any bans?

11. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    I'm very sorry I just now saw your original question. I did see the notify for the second. I will now answer both:

1. It would just be the remaining price plus 50 to upgrade in most cases.

2. My cheat has no bans and launched a few days after the game launched. Meanwhile, all other cheats have either been detected or are still detected. A lot of cheats for Apex did not recover after the most recent update as can be seen on other parts of this forum.

12. Dubtonikk

Dubtonikk Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay so multiple PC’s or just one? I’m just asking because I have a gaming rig and and gaming laptop for went I’m out and about.

13. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    For each purchase, you get 1 device. I can give you HWID resets that are infrequent for if you travel but overall you'll be tied to one device usually.

14. Dubtonikk

Dubtonikk Newbie

Ratings:
    Ah okay I see, sometimes I use them both multiple times a day so I switch frequently.

15. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    That wouldn't work unfortunately because HWID changes being lenient is a security risk (could be sharing with a malicious user etc or just general sharing).

I would say in your case it's best if you can decide on one single device you'll use the cheat on.

OR if it's really important to you, I can sell you 2 copies at a high discount. That way you are able to cheat on both devices without a HWID reset.

16. Vortex_Swift

Vortex_Swift Newbie

Ratings:
    Updated Review!
    Use: 10/10
    Easy to use just run one file and ur good to go. No jumping through hoops like some other loaders

Price: 8/10 bit expensive but good if you have the money spare worth it 100%

Undetected: 10/10 not been detected once since my purchase 2 weeks after apex launch!

Settings: 10/10 you can edit settings to look as legit as you want.

Skill: 10/10 who needs to practice to get skill in games? Makes u look and play like a pro :wink:

Dev: 11/10 Best Dev so glad I found him and his cheeto. 0 Bans and never been detected since launch.

Security: 100/10 Over the top security so cheat stays undetected for longer!

Overall - If you are looking for quality over quantity this is the way to go!

Doubting buying? Dm me on discord and ill answer any questions you have.
    Discord: XV Vortex#4126

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    Update 04/17/19

Our cheat remains undetected with 0 bans since the launch of the game, while most other sellers were detected (not for the first time) with the latest update. Going with a cheat provider that has no history of detections is the way to go if you plan to get your money's worth. Don't let risky features attract you to a cheat that will be down with no refunds within a matter of weeks!

https://gatorcheats.com/

18. MaxMeanTM

MaxMeanTM Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, I ordered from you a few days ago, still haven’t heard back. Please help me out. I’m starting to get worried.

Update: Ok, got my order.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  19. Durplet_992

Durplet_992 Newbie

Ratings:
    Longtime user first time poster. I’ve been using gator products for a long time now and can say his Apex is by far the best cheat on the market. With adjustable settings you can look as legit as you want to or just flat out rage hack. 10/10

20. Leaf6

Leaf6 Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm coming up on 2 months using the cheat. There have been multiple updates to the game in that time period, small and big, and Gator's cheat has survived through all of them. I have not been banned, and there was very little downtime after updates, if at all. The one functionality I wish it had is to be given options of how the aimbot selects its target, such as nearest distance.