Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Apex Legends PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot - ESP - 3 Months / Lifetime - 0 Bans - Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by GatorCheats, Feb 13, 2019 with 307 replies and 50,244 views.

1. arielias

arielias Newbie

Ratings:
    thank you. i already installed it, and it tells me that i need to wait to be verified. is the software send them my pc information alone?

2. arielias

arielias Newbie

Ratings:
    ok i got approved! it is running but i dont see any menu and dont know how to use it

3. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    You must read carefully from your email when you received link to download the software.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Betrdenu

Betrdenu Newbie

Ratings:
    Purchased this morning and just waiting to hear from someone :smile: sent an email will keep this updated as we move along

update : i took a nap and when i woke up had the email with the instructions and have begun the verification process took about 9 hours to get the email with the info . thats not bad at all and i will update again once i have actually loaded into a game :smile:

Update 2: woke up this morning followed the startup guide and was in game dropping people easy peasy . the on piece of advice i have is use your brain this cheeto is amazing dont go rage and get yourself banned this is very easy to play with legit and get close to a win/win almost every single game . Cannot recommend this enough and it is most definately worth the wait

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
  5. FullCourseMeal

FullCourseMeal Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hope to see you in the discord soon.

6. Betrdenu

Betrdenu Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks man im excited it took alot of restraint not to purchase another cheat but everything ive read here tells me it will be worth the wait :smile:

7. FullCourseMeal

Ratings:
    Oh believe me, it is.

8. tyrse7

tyrse7 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator is definitely the best cheat on the market. You just have to wait patiently for verification, it's worth it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. DStentz

DStentz Newbie

Ratings:
    Just purchased the 3 month sub. Awaiting delivery :biggrin:

10. AdrianNYYYY

AdrianNYYYY Newbie

Ratings:
    They are excellent! Great service! Highly Recommended! Very Trustworthy! And Very Fast Response and Fast Actions!

• Like Like x 1
  11. BigB 743

BigB 743 Newbie

Ratings:
    trying to purchase a package! got the money

12. xHanzSolo

xHanzSolo Newbie

Ratings:
    I have ordered 3 month hack and paid already, its been nearly 16 hours and waiting to receive the hack, I have screenshot proof of payment, whats going on bro?

13. MagicFyre

MagicFyre Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey dude I paid and haven't had a response yet. lmk what is going on.

14. FullCourseMeal

Ratings:
    Don't worry boys. You will all be taken care of soon. He will always get back to you as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That1Guy2

That1Guy2 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator finally delivered. Actually got in a voice chat to help me out with everything. Did take a while but delivered as promised.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  16. Bluepurs

Bluepurs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GatorCheats Just got my order in a few hours ago. Im hoping to try it out tonight

Edit* Finally got my delivery from GatorCheats. Super professional and he gave a very explanation for being delayed with no response. I appreciate it. I vouche for him 110%.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  17. Bluepurs

Bluepurs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Edit* Finally got my delivery from GatorCheats. Super professional and he gave a very explanation for being delayed with no response. I appreciate it. I vouche for him 110%.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  18. TH3 13EA5T

TH3 13EA5T Newbie

Ratings:
    Dictionary

per·fec·tion
    /pərˈfekSH(ə)n/
    noun
    1. the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.

2. GatorCheats.com

I've used Gator's products for quite some time now and he has been nothing short of perfection. Everything works as he says it does, no flaws, no defects, and very little (if any) wait times at all. This man has helped me through many games and I plan on taking advantage of his superb products in the near future as well. Gator is a great guy and everyone should give this man some business. Tell your friends about him.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Niighthawk

Niighthawk Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone who is looking for a legit seller or a legit program that won't get you banned and your security is prioritized should look no further. I have bought from Gator multiple times now and each time he has been forth coming with information in a timely manner. He takes great pride in his work and makes sure his programs are legit, safe, and user friendly. It was the easiest process from start to finish and it brings many many hours of fun and joy. I highly, highly recommend Gator and all of his games he offers. You won't be disappointed and you'll be in safe hands.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fogwin23

fogwin23 Newbie

Ratings:
    The menus are great! I've been playing on both of them for a week, and no bans. Pubg and Apex menus with ESP are PERFECT! 10/10 will be going back to him to buy some more! Thank you a lot Gator!

• Like Like x 1