Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Apex Legends PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot - ESP - 3 Months / Lifetime - 0 Bans - Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by GatorCheats, Feb 13, 2019 with 242 replies and 33,998 views.

1. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    18 Hours waitting bro. Please help it verify soon.

Update : 30 hours more but still not verify.

Update : Finished Verify.
    Thanks

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  2. FullCourseMeal

FullCourseMeal Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To verify someone is lengthy process. Its what keeps you secure. You will be verified soon, make sure to check somewhat frequently to see if you are verified. (By the way, the word "waiting" is spelled with only one "t") :smile:

3. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okie. But I read the guide, it is said maybe faster than 24hours.

Update : After got support from Gator, I'm now verified. Thank you.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  4. arielias

arielias Newbie

Ratings:
    i just ordered, waiting for it . what is the verification that everybody talks about?

5. FullCourseMeal

Ratings:
    Upon receiving the software you will need to be verified to ensure the safety of the cheat and everyone on it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    Dear Bro

For my experience, the verify long or short depend on your OS AV. Gator talk my PC got long time verify because my AV attack his software so many time and his system flags. But after some review, they will make your machine is safe. And about how to setup the software, it will be in your email. Very easy.

About my review of this cheeto. It work like a charm, I used 4 provider of cheeto already. but this is the best, your pc run very smooth and dont drop FPS.

Be patient, and you will find it worth.

7. arielias

arielias Newbie

Ratings:
    thank you. i already installed it, and it tells me that i need to wait to be verified. is the software send them my pc information alone?

8. arielias

arielias Newbie

Ratings:
    ok i got approved! it is running but i dont see any menu and dont know how to use it

9. OPTIC CHARG3R

OPTIC CHARG3R Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still waiting on hearing back from you?!?

10. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    You must read carefully from your email when you received link to download the software.

11. Betrdenu

Betrdenu Newbie

Ratings:
    Purchased this morning and just waiting to hear from someone :smile: sent an email will keep this updated as we move along

update : i took a nap and when i woke up had the email with the instructions and have begun the verification process took about 9 hours to get the email with the info . thats not bad at all and i will update again once i have actually loaded into a game :smile:

Update 2: woke up this morning followed the startup guide and was in game dropping people easy peasy . the on piece of advice i have is use your brain this cheeto is amazing dont go rage and get yourself banned this is very easy to play with legit and get close to a win/win almost every single game . Cannot recommend this enough and it is most definately worth the wait

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  12. FullCourseMeal

Ratings:
    Hope to see you in the discord soon.

13. Betrdenu

Betrdenu Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks man im excited it took alot of restraint not to purchase another cheat but everything ive read here tells me it will be worth the wait :smile:

14. FullCourseMeal

Ratings:
    Oh believe me, it is.

15. tyrse7

tyrse7 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gator is definitely the best cheat on the market. You just have to wait patiently for verification, it's worth it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. DStentz

DStentz Newbie

Ratings:
    Just purchased the 3 month sub. Awaiting delivery :biggrin:

17. AdrianNYYYY

AdrianNYYYY Newbie

Ratings:
    They are excellent! Great service! Highly Recommended! Very Trustworthy! And Very Fast Response and Fast Actions!

18. BigB 743

BigB 743 Newbie

Ratings:
    trying to purchase a package! got the money

19. xHanzSolo

xHanzSolo Newbie

Ratings:
    I have ordered 3 month hack and paid already, its been nearly 16 hours and waiting to receive the hack, I have screenshot proof of payment, whats going on bro?

20. OPTIC CHARG3R

OPTIC CHARG3R Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WHERE ARE YOU?!? I haven’t had a response since February!!!