What's new

Discussion Apex Legends PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot - ESP - 3 Months / Lifetime - 0 Bans - Mod Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

arielias

Reaction score
Dear Bro

For my experience, the verify long or short depend on your OS AV. Gator talk my PC got long time verify because my AV attack his software so many time and his system flags. But after some review, they will make your machine is safe. And about how to setup the software, it will be in your email. Very easy.

About my review of this cheeto. It work like a charm, I used 4 provider of cheeto already. but this is the best, your pc run very smooth and dont drop FPS.

Be patient, and you will find it worth.
thank you. i already installed it, and it tells me that i need to wait to be verified. is the software send them my pc information alone?

Betrdenu

Reaction score
Purchased this morning and just waiting to hear from someone :smile: sent an email will keep this updated as we move along

update : i took a nap and when i woke up had the email with the instructions and have begun the verification process took about 9 hours to get the email with the info . thats not bad at all and i will update again once i have actually loaded into a game :smile:

Update 2: woke up this morning followed the startup guide and was in game dropping people easy peasy . the on piece of advice i have is use your brain this cheeto is amazing dont go rage and get yourself banned this is very easy to play with legit and get close to a win/win almost every single game . Cannot recommend this enough and it is most definately worth the wait

Last edited:

tyrse7

Reaction score
Gator is definitely the best cheat on the market. You just have to wait patiently for verification, it's worth it.

xHanzSolo

Reaction score
PM'd. You're verified. Thank you for your business. Sorry that it took a few hours. We need to be careful with our product and therefore we do a verification on all new users which can taken a few hours. Our verification process is important to us and it is the reason we have 0 detections.
I have ordered 3 month hack and paid already, its been nearly 16 hours and waiting to receive the hack, I have screenshot proof of payment, whats going on bro?

That1Guy2

Reaction score
Gator finally delivered. Actually got in a voice chat to help me out with everything. Did take a while but delivered as promised.

Last edited:

Bluepurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
G GatorCheats Just got my order in a few hours ago. Im hoping to try it out tonight

Edit* Finally got my delivery from G GatorCheats . Super professional and he gave a very explanation for being delayed with no response. I appreciate it. I vouche for him 110%.

Last edited:

Bluepurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit* Finally got my delivery from G GatorCheats . Super professional and he gave a very explanation for being delayed with no response. I appreciate it. I vouche for him 110%.

Last edited:

TH3 13EA5T

Reaction score
Dictionary

per·fec·tion
/pərˈfekSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.

2. GatorCheats.com

I've used Gator's products for quite some time now and he has been nothing short of perfection. Everything works as he says it does, no flaws, no defects, and very little (if any) wait times at all. This man has helped me through many games and I plan on taking advantage of his superb products in the near future as well. Gator is a great guy and everyone should give this man some business. Tell your friends about him.

Niighthawk

Reaction score
Anyone who is looking for a legit seller or a legit program that won't get you banned and your security is prioritized should look no further. I have bought from Gator multiple times now and each time he has been forth coming with information in a timely manner. He takes great pride in his work and makes sure his programs are legit, safe, and user friendly. It was the easiest process from start to finish and it brings many many hours of fun and joy. I highly, highly recommend Gator and all of his games he offers. You won't be disappointed and you'll be in safe hands.

fogwin23

Reaction score
The menus are great! I've been playing on both of them for a week, and no bans. Pubg and Apex menus with ESP are PERFECT! 10/10 will be going back to him to buy some more! Thank you a lot Gator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom