Apex Legends PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot - ESP - 3 Months / Lifetime - 0 Bans - Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by GatorCheats, Feb 13, 2019 with 306 replies and 48,387 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurosaki96

kurosaki96 Newbie

Ratings:
    I recieved my product what i did was i send them an email and after i commented here one responded to the email so you will get it soon m8 :smile:

2. Restrain

Restrain NiNjA Premium

Ratings:
    Yeah I got a reply today :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xpired

Xpired Newbie

Ratings:
    Just went through the website, got my payment link and sent my payment via PayPal. Waiting on product now, hope it goes well :smile:

*EDIT*
    Okay here we are finally for a proper review. To start with it took me 30 hours to start using my cheat after verification and all the security checks. So be prepared to wait.

Initially, i became very nervous and worried but they are legit, it just takes a while.
    Patience is a virtue as they say.

As for the cheat itself:

ESP: 9/10
    The esp is very simple with not much customisation however, i really do prefer it this way and i believe it is also more secure the simpler it is. The cheat is external hence, the esp is drawn as an overlay, despite this ive had no fps drops at all and performance has been buttery. Only issue some may face is that it requires the game to be ran in borderless/windowed which may cause some input lag on windows 10 machines due to DWM.

Aimbot: 11/10
    The aimbot on this badboy is exceptional, it is extremely strong and relatively customizable, the drop and movement prediction is absolutely on point and the best i have ever used (I have used over 15 different apex providers).

Price: 9/10
    When it comes to price some may think it is super expensive as a 3 month bulk payment is required. However, if one does the maths its only about $60 a month which is a pretty good price and similar to alot of providers especially the top tier ones. The only reason for the 9 is some may not have the means to fork out such a huge sum of money at once.

Security: -/10
    It is impossible for me to comment on this at this moment in time as i haven't even used this product for 24 hours yet. However, if the security remains similar to their PUBG product i believe it will be a solid 10.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
  4. FullCourseMeal

FullCourseMeal Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do not worry, you will most likely receive your order very soon. It very rarely takes longer than 24 hours. Make sure to update your thread when you receive your order.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Restrain

Restrain NiNjA Premium

Ratings:
    I believe they’re really busy catching up on GTA sales. Do not worry, you’ll get your stuff.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Xpired

Xpired Newbie

Ratings:
    [doublepost=1557867201][/doublepost]
    Definitely, plan to keep it updated and add a review too at the end :smile:

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  7. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    Just buying 3 month. And still waitting for answer. 2 hours now.

8. OP
    GatorCheats

GatorCheats Verified Seller Verified Premium

Ratings:
    PM'd. You're verified. Thank you for your business. Sorry that it took a few hours. We need to be careful with our product and therefore we do a verification on all new users which can taken a few hours. Our verification process is important to us and it is the reason we have 0 detections.

9. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes, already PM order num. Wait for software.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    Sent your 3 months. Added 2 extra weeks since you had to wait a few hours.

11. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    Already received your guide to active sofware. Please add me on Discord : Mon#4311

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    Added.

• Like Like x 1
  13. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    +Vouch for GatorCheats

Everything gone Fine when I PM him dirtectly and afterthat he sent me all needed files. Now, is waitting for Verified.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    It will be soon. It's a one time thing. Glad to have you as a customer.

15. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    18 Hours waitting bro. Please help it verify soon.

Update : 30 hours more but still not verify.

Update : Finished Verify.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  16. FullCourseMeal

Ratings:
    To verify someone is lengthy process. Its what keeps you secure. You will be verified soon, make sure to check somewhat frequently to see if you are verified. (By the way, the word "waiting" is spelled with only one "t") :smile:

17. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okie. But I read the guide, it is said maybe faster than 24hours.

Update : After got support from Gator, I'm now verified. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  18. arielias

arielias Newbie

Ratings:
    i just ordered, waiting for it . what is the verification that everybody talks about?

19. FullCourseMeal

Ratings:
    Upon receiving the software you will need to be verified to ensure the safety of the cheat and everyone on it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. hdphong88

hdphong88 Newbie

Ratings:
    Dear Bro

For my experience, the verify long or short depend on your OS AV. Gator talk my PC got long time verify because my AV attack his software so many time and his system flags. But after some review, they will make your machine is safe. And about how to setup the software, it will be in your email. Very easy.

About my review of this cheeto. It work like a charm, I used 4 provider of cheeto already. but this is the best, your pc run very smooth and dont drop FPS.

Be patient, and you will find it worth.

• Like Like x 1