Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Apex Legends PC Cheat - GatorCheats.com - Aimbot - ESP - 3 Months / Lifetime - 0 Bans - Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by GatorCheats, Feb 13, 2019 with 242 replies and 33,588 views.

1. GatorCheats

GatorCheats Verified Seller Verified Premium

Ratings:
    This thread was last updated on May 9, 2019

Apex Legends Cheat Created: February 12
    Apex Legends Cheat Status: Undetected Since Launch
    Apex Legends - Number of Bans: 0
    Purchase Apex Legends Cheat Here: https://gatorcheats.com/

GatorCheats.com

As of writing this on May 9, 2019 - GatorCheats is the only Apex Legends cheat sold across all cheating forums to have never been detected once or caused one ban.

Please Order Our Apex Legends Cheat @ GatorCheats.com

Forum Membership Not Required

[​IMG]

Welcome to GatorCheats!

The #1 & Only Undetected Apex Legends Cheat on the Web That Has Been Undetected Since Launch

We are the best in quality and safety and revolve our business around our PC cheats unlike other sellers who get ban reports often and come from websites that sell Xbox and PlayStation services. These other sellers focus on console sales and want to tap into the PC market by reselling commonly known low tier cheats at a higher price. Going with GatorCheats means you are buying from a website with owners who have been selling PC exclusive cheats since 2008 and who solely focus on the products you are buying.

Don't settle for low quality cheats that come in and out of detection constantly when you can go with GatorCheats. GatorCheats ensures you a crash free experience with flawless features and a very low chance of detection ever happening - we have been selling our Apex Legends Cheat for 3 months and have had 0 bans as a result of our cheat. Our last cheat for Black Ops 4 was sold publicly with no verification or regulation and went 3 1/2 months without a single ban, even from reports. With Apex Legends, 3 1/2 months won't cut it for us, as we are selling to users we verify only. To get verified, simply purchase on our website (you will not be charged yet) and follow through our guided verification process to gain access to purchasing the cheat. This process usually takes one hour as of our new system implemented March 13, 2019. By selling to users we verify only, we ensure that the cheat has a great chance of never getting detected.

Don't be afraid to purchase! We welcome purchases from any people, if you are a member of the forums or not! Approval is guaranteed as long as you are not trying to accomplish anything illegal or trying to attack our software.

Apex Legends Mod Menu Options

Aimbot
    Aim Key (Custom)
    Lock On Target (ON/OFF)
    Aimbot FOV (Custom)
    Aimbot Smoothness (Custom)
    Aimbot Tracking Time (Custom)
    Aimbot Bone (Head/Neck/Chest/Etc)
    Recoil Reduction (Custom)

ESP
    Enemy Player ESP Boxes (ON/OFF)
    Enemy Player Names (ON/OFF)
    Enemy Player Health Bar (ON/OFF)
    Enemy Player Distance (ON/OFF)
    Team Check (Always On)

Other
    Draw FOV Size (Always On)

Keybinds
    Aim Key (Any Key - Custom)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-

-

-

-

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. Aaron

Aaron I'm Batman Administrator

Ratings:
    Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
    This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

3. Shrarx

Shrarx Newbie

Ratings:
    i highly recommend to give it a shot, really perfect cheat with multiple options, smooth, easy to use, and fun to play with, but most importantly the great support on discord! Keep up the good work Gator

• Like Like x 1
  4. Boooyca

Boooyca Newbie

Ratings:
    Couldn't agree more. The amount of joy on his apex cheat is unbelievable & the good part is it hasn't been detected compare to the cheats providers out there. Defiantly worth every single penny for it .

• Like Like x 1
  5. soniccrushedice

soniccrushedice Newbie

Ratings:
    If you are looking for a ESP & Aimbot cheat for Apex Legends, then look no further. Gatorcheats has a fantastic, easy to setup and easy to use custom mod menu that includes both Aimbot and ESP. I will detail the setup it took for me along with my review. Keep in mind this cheat was recently updated this morning and is even smoother/better.

The hardest part in the past was disabling secure boot loader but my new PC bios/motherboard already has that function from the get-go so I was able to bypass that part. After that, you purchase the cheat from Gatorcheats.com - immediately I was notified how to download the loader with Username and Password. Then, you put on a flash drive or wherever you'd like for security. You will need to make exclusion on your windows defender so it doesn't think you are loading a virus (I assure you it is not a virus). Make sure all programs are closed including origin. You should also remove Geforce Experience from your computer for this. Right click - run as admin and it's all gravy from here. You just follow the instructions. Open up Origin as ADMIN and then go into the game. Press insert to use bring up the menu (it will appear on the left), use the curser arrows to move around. Right arrow to set your aimbot button. Also, you may tweak settings (I don't). Press insert again to remove it from your screen and then you are ready to GO!!!!

Overall it is flawless and undetected. 10 out of 10 rating for ESP and aimbot, this thing is INSANE. I bought the lifetime because I trust him as a developer/coder, but he does offer non-lifetime subscriptions. Good luck and have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  6. FullCourseMeal

FullCourseMeal Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where do I begin? The owner of Gatorcheats.com is probably one of, if not the best cheat distributor. There is always a worry when spending a sizable chunk of money. Once you get in contact with Gator that worry is gone. Now like every person, he has responsibilities. Do not, like most people, freak out and spam him for a refund after 5 minutes. He will get to you as soon as possible. I myself am guilty of this. Let me tell you now, it does not speed up the process. Regardless, he is extremely patient. I can’t recall a time when I ever thought he was rude in any way. That’s something you don’t get out of any other cheat distributer.

Now for the cheat. The moment I got the email I was ecstatic. Most of the time you need the cheat developer to help you set it up and even then you run into problems. Take HyperCheats for example. They have been detected twice and gotten there user base banned. I’m not here to diss HyperCheats, but comparing them to Gator is impossible. Gator's cheats are extremely simple to set up and his quality builds are always undetected and never fail to impress. The ESP ( wallhacks for those who are unaware ) is amazing. You can see enemy players from a extremely far distance away. Not only that, but you can also see their health. So you get a good idea when to push. Everyone’s favorite, aimbot. The aimbot in this cheat is what got me 400 kills in one day. The aimbot is perfect and can be toned down if you are trying to hide it. You are able to bring up a menu to customize your settings in game which is a huge help hide it if need be.

This service is something that truly can not be beat be any other company out there. It is the best built, managed, and updated cheat there is. If for some reason you encounter any problem with the cheat, Gator works with you to fix the problem. I truly can't name another website that comes close to beating this in any degree. I wrote this review for anyone is considering buying, actually buying, or just simply browsing, to show that what happens here is only the best.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheDoctor77

TheDoctor77 Newbie

Ratings:
    This is by far the best Hack for Apex out right now. No detections and great aimbot The ESP is great and it super accurate. I would reccomend this to anyone. Buy the lifetime menu. Apex is here to stay and you will be glad you bought it 10/10 rating.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BouncyBearr

BouncyBearr Newbie

Ratings:
    +1 100% agree with this post

• Like Like x 1
  9. Krispi

Krispi Newbie

Ratings:
    Mans is hot. Best one out and the customer service is dumb nice. MAD PROPS.

• Like Like x 2
  10. guicrs

guicrs Newbie

Ratings:
    Here is a little story:

I'm a long time cheater (I'm an old guy, my reflexes aren't the same and I like the idea I can buy my victories when playing) and Apex Legends Mod Menu by GatorCheats has been the apex of my cheating experience (maybe only second to Warframe's Wallhax software) in a very long while after having so many deceptions trying to get stuff from other providers for multiple games - and getting hardware bans, complex and long bypassing and spoofing instructions, frequently crashing games... God... Cheating had become more of a hassle than anything.

Until I've known about Gator from these forums, Fortnite thread to me more precise. At that first moment I wasn't very lucky though - god knows what happened to my purchase info and Gator seemed overwhelmed with work at the time, so I ended up without a hack and without my money. Man, I was pissed.

Life went on until I heard about Apex Legends through Gator's Discord (some cheat was in development) and went to find some info about it. Downloaded tbe game, had a blast and even won some matches but I wanted more.

So I went and ordered the Apex Legends Mod Menu from his site and tried to contact him through discord. On the same day I received all the info and link to the software as well as all the info needed to use it. Plus, I got extra time for the money I had paid and seemingly lost in the past as Gator remembered the issue I ended up having.

Now to the cheat:

1. ESP: guess either you have it ir you don't, not much else to describe - colors used are good and visible on all circumstances, distance ESP helps a lot, as well as health ESP to pick those poor souls nearing death.

2. Aimbot: boy it was already good before today's update, showing some issues on hitbox detection when too close to the target, but still allowing me to do 15-18 kills per match. After the update this is plain nuts - you just mown down people fast and precisely with no downsides I'm yet aware of.

3. Costumer Service: great, all that was needed was dealt with fast. Gator shows he's really passionate and proud of his programming - and he does have reasons for it.

4. Detection: it's undetected! What else is there to it?

Recommended all the way. Will subscribe once its over until I get bored of the game and find the next one, hopefully with some Gator cheats for it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RorangeApples

RorangeApples Newbie

Ratings:
    ESP Performance:
    10/10
    ESP works great. Its very easy to see where the enemies are located. On the ESP you can toggle their name and HP which is really helpful when multiple people are in the area.

Aimbot Performance:
    9/10
    Works just like an aimbot should but the further away the enemies is the more it misses but you rarely run into that problem.

Ease of Use:
    10/10
    Setting up the loader is extremely easy. Simple menu that can be toggled on and off. No crashes from the cheat since release from me.

Final thoughts:
    Probably the best menu that is still undetected since release. If you ever have a problem Gator is there in his private discord ready to help whenever you run into a problem. Highly recommend looking at his store and purchasing these cheats.

Short video showing a few kills with the cheats

• Like Like x 1
  12. D3skstool

D3skstool Newbie

Ratings:
    Wanted to give a brief review of GatorCheats’s Apex Legends service.

I’m extremely happy with the product Gator has produced.

The cheat runs very smoothly and I haven’t had any issues as of yet!

The aimbot is exceptional, as someone who has tested many Apex cheats, I can assure you his is the best.

And as far as security goes! Outstanding.

Gator works hard on his products and it shows, I must also applaud his recent revamping of his support! Very much improved and I know his users appreciate it, do not hesitate to do business with him!

Additionally, I know I don’t have much of a rep on this site so I can’t post a link, but you can look up my profile from The Tech Game so you can see I’m actually a reputable person vouching here.

D3skstool

• Like Like x 1
  13. tnad

tnad Newbie

Ratings:
    I have been using gatorcheats.com for around 6 months now never once had a problem. I originally used bo4 and was so happy to see him release apex legends and have to say I'm overwhelmingly happy with it.

ESP 9\10
    As I have used many different cheats for a vast array of games the esp is very good. I have never personally had a problem with it freezing or not showing up on certain enamines. I would love to see in the future item esp but as this cheat and game came out not long ago its understandable that he wants to make sure everything is safe for his users first. Overall esp is fantastic.

Aimbot 10\10
    If I had posted this review a few days ago I would have given it a 7\10 but with the new update he dropped the aimbot it flawless close and long range. very impressed with the results he managed to push out in a very short time and still make sure its safe to use.

Support 10\10
    The support is next to non in this community. if you have any questions as I have and I'm sure I can be annoying to him at times he gets back to everyone as fast as possible, I honestly don't understand how he has time to respond to everyone and still make a outstanding cheat but very happy he does so!

Overall 9\10
    Would I recommend this cheat to you absolutely as it is early on things are still being added but at the speed in witch its being added it wont be long before he gets it to the top undetected cheat on the market for apex. If you were considering purchasing I would have to say go for it. I doubt you'll have any regrets.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  14. OL MadHatter

OL MadHatter Newbie

Ratings:
    Fake reviews lol.

• Like Like x 4
  15. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    Domobon has a join date of Apr 22, 2011

Boooyca joined Oct 18, 2018

soniccrushedice joined Nov 25, 2017

FullCourseMeal joined Dec 8, 2017

TheDoctor77 joined Dec 8, 2018

Krispi joined Feb 26, 2017

guicrs joined Dec 3, 2018

and finally...

YOU joined Aug 8, 2017 and still seem to not understand how this website works.

Most of my customers are lurkers or from SEO (Google Searching). So of course they aren't seasoned members. But the staff here made me a verified seller for a reason, they'd know if I was making new account as they can see VPN usage and track IP (and maybe device ID) and on top of that if it was a scam there wouldn't be a video and vouchers with join dates scattered since 2011 (plus don't you think there would be scam report posts).

I have admin, super mod, diet, retired and seasoned member vouches on my other threads, and I will here soon. My main personal account is Pulse which has been vouched for as I held over 15 threads for sales since 2014. The only reason we sell on GatorCheats is because GatorCheats is a merger of 3 different websites and we all agreed no one was allowed to take their prior brand with them on the merger.

In conclusion:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Somberstrekking

Somberstrekking Newbie

Ratings:
    Be honest you can’t afford quality products. Go get banned with some wannabe hack. Gator is legit

• Like Like x 3
  17. Crisco_Mcnasty

Crisco_Mcnasty Newbie

Ratings:
    Gators Legit

Can post any and all proof from my dealings with him.

A quick google search for his site will show hes been at this for quite a while and has been delivering quality products.

Communication is really good with him as well which is rare with many of the cheat providers

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    GatorCheats

Ratings:
    This user has been a member since Mar 8, 2008 OL MadHatter. If you honestly believe that I was making an account in 2008, before I even joined as Pulse, to vouch for myself over 10 years later on an Apex Legends thread, then you can't be helped.

• Like Like x 2
  19. TheDoctor77

TheDoctor77 Newbie

Ratings:
    You have no idea what you are talking about bro. Gator has the best products on the market. He has all the proof and then some.

• Like Like x 2
  20. D3skstool

D3skstool Newbie

Ratings:

I’ve been doing business with Gator for a long time, I can assure you I am very much a real person lol

Gators products have always been high quality.

Clearly you’ve never purchased any of his products and you’re just posting that these are fake for some unknown reason lmao

I encourage you to do some business with him.

D3skstool

• Like Like x 2