What's new

Solved Apartments Locked

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I've completed the tutorial and the LTS mission, given the account a recovery to over 5000, but Simeon won't call me to allow me to purchase an apartment. I had this problem awhile ago, but I can't remember how I solved it because it's been forever since I've played GTA.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I've completed the tutorial and the LTS mission, given the account a recovery to over 5000, but Simeon won't call me to allow me to purchase an apartment. I had this problem awhile ago, but I can't remember how I solved it because it's been forever since I've played GTA.
Try playing the Mission Cypress Flats mission (LTS mission). Afterwards, you should receive calls from various people including Simeon. This is what I used to do when Simeon never called, it should still work.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Try playing the Mission Cypress Flats mission (LTS mission). Afterwards, you should receive calls from various people including Simeon. This is what I used to do when Simeon never called, it should still work.
Yeah, I've completed it. I got a call from everyone apart from Simeon for some weird reason.

Edit: Nevermind, I restarted GTA and he called straight away.

Top Bottom