Patched Apartment Transfer Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by ProGamerz309, Sep 11, 2018 with 127 replies and 10,430 views.

Tags:
  1. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    As before;

This is the first and final warning, any off-topic replies, flaming or spamming comments will receive infractions and reply bans.

This is a section created to share glitches and findings. Glitches get patched, new ones come around it's how it works.

Anyone with any issues, pm me here - https://www.se7ensins.com/conversations/add?to=Skepta

• Like Like x 3
  2. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:

3. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That worked perfectly nice 1 mate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Honestly mate followed your steps but couldn’t get it. Duplydupe advised me to sit on the error alert for 10 seconds, that worked first time. Great post anyway mate.

5. Duplydupe

Duplydupe Newbie

Ratings:
    :thumbsup:

6. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ya waiting on that connection lost alert doesnt matter. Ive waited and not. I do however wait 5-10 seconds before taking online character from dm to story and then again before going online. I generally wait at the hospital till the words on the bottom right disappear then go online.

I also wait 5 10 seconds after the save circle when doing the force save twice. Forcing the save twice successfully is what makes you not get stuck in the clouds.

7. stubbornmule

stubbornmule Newbie

Ratings:
    So if I screw up on your step 9 (double tap too late and I goto trailer, or too early and I go to story mode), where is the best place to start back from?

8. IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II Newbie

Ratings:
    this video will be disabled tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  9. Duplydupe

Duplydupe Newbie

Ratings:
    So, only difference I see is that instead of clearing cache, you just load a save. Anything else is changed?
    Nice video btw

10. IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II Newbie

Ratings:
    yes

11. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    If u end up in story. Restart from step 8. If in trailer with bird try again. Make sure tho to teleport across the map and back then kill the bird normally. That makes it more reliable to get wasted.

• Like Like x 1
  12. IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II Newbie

Ratings:
    without recent activity and without a targeted mode

13. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yo mate doez thiz work for outfit transfer??

14. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanxx mate

15. ausernamez

ausernamez Hooked on phonics worked for me.

Ratings:
    You realize the game is still for sale right? New players every day.
    Outfits...which will eventually be wiped as they have before.

16. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Its not needed but prevents bsod
    [doublepost=1536792287][/doublepost]
    Yes but also risks losing outfits. I lost a few randoms. 1 normal non glitched and a few glitched. I havent tested but think it could be changing outfits while glitched that made them disappear. Mostly checkered that i lost. Actually now that i think of it it might have been all checkered fits that were lost

17. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yoo mate one more question did u make sure if u wana transfer to character 1 u start with 1 n that u pick character 2 at the end n that??
    [doublepost=1536792942][/doublepost]
    But first u transfer to oppisite character u have outfits dnt wana loose to save them n not loose them jus curiouz

18. IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II Newbie

Ratings:
    this glitch is normally for the player that he does not use much the 2nd character and that he does not have modded outfits on the 2nd character

19. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Only works 1 way. 1st to 2nd

20. Will Ham

Will Ham Newbie

Ratings:
    How do we get the maze bank tower to transfer over? I have maze bank tower on my first account and maze bank west on my second but it's not transferring.

21. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Requirements
    2 characters
    Bird from peyote plant
    First character,
    Most expensive ceo office and most expensive apartments in slots 4,5,6.

Second character,
    Cheapest ceo office and cheapest apartments or garages in slots 4,5,6

If you were on your second character the last time you were online, start at step one. If you were on you first character when last online, load story mode, options, online, swap character to your online 2 character then when you load online use your character wheel to go back to story mode then load a game save and start from step 2.

Step 1,
    Start gta and load story mode, when your in story mode press options, game, load game and choose a game save.

Step 2,
    Have a recent activity ready.
    When you load into story mode, Go into the director mode trailer and take the bird into director mode, kill the bird then you will load back into the trailer.

Step 3,
    Choose the bird again and change your location, now start to fly the bird and open your interaction menu, press up and hover over quit director mode.
    Now fly at the ground and just before you hit it double tap x then double tap your ps home button, press start gta online on a recent activity then press circle. You should have a wasted screen then a black screen, now hold your interaction menu until you hear the click then press up x and accept the alert.

Step 4,
    Now you should be back in the trailer, go to actors, online characters and take online 2 into director mode, now use the character wheel to go into story mode and walk around for a few seconds then press options, online, invite only session. You should get an error message now wait on this for 10 seconds then accept the alert.

Step 5,
    Now you will load back into story mode so load back into director mode and do steps 4-6 again.

Step 6,
    This time when you go to story mode with your online 2 character, start an invite only session, you should see joining gta online in the right corner, if not start again from step 1

Step 7,
    You should load online with your first online character now press options, online, swap character for your second one and load online.

Step 8,
    Now buy the cheapest garages and swap for the glitched ones in slots 4,5,6 then buy the cheapest ceo office.

To repeat this glitch, while your still on your second character select story mode and start at when your in story mode at step 1.

Enjoy.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018