What's new

Solved Anyway to play halo 3 without buying gold?

• Thread starter Certifiedsnipe
  • Start date
  • Views 1,290
Certifiedsnipe

Certifiedsnipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to play halo 3 without buying gold?
I know most servers spoof gold but those do not work on halo 3.

Is there a way?

I have tried it with non gold accounts spoofed and i never find a match but when i do it on a gold account it finds matches fine..

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to play halo 3 without buying gold?
I know most servers spoof gold but those do not work on halo 3.

Is there a way?

I have tried it with non gold accounts spoofed and i never find a match but when i do it on a gold account it finds matches fine..
Believe One Method Would Be Inviting A Friend That Has Gold And Start The Match With Him.

D

Deleted member 566327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant spoof gold for games as old as Halo 3.
I would recommend buying a 14 day code for £2, or to invite a friend who has gold and search with him. :smile:

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately there isn’t really a way to do so. Except maybe joining a friends match or party and let them start the game. Other then that you’d need gold. You can buy trials in g2a

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All Halo games require legit gold to play online and join sessions it used to be you could invite friends and play that way but that no longer works you get stuck in a search loop even with someone with gold hosts. The only thing you can do without gold is play customs with an invite which is really dumb. This started happening with the backward compatibility...

Top Bottom
Login
Register