What's new

Solved Anyway to manually set TU6 on retail xboxs?

• Thread starter SuperDingus
  • Start date
  • Views 221
S

SuperDingus

Reaction score
I am trying to get a couple retail xboxs to TU6 to system link locally with an RGH unit running some hacked lobbys. I've done some searching on google but nothing really came up trying to manually set certain TUs. I'm going to play around with it but just checking if someone has tried and hopefully successfully come up with a way.

X

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
Retired
Reaction score
I am trying to get a couple retail xboxs to TU6 to system link locally with an RGH unit running some hacked lobbys. I've done some searching on google but nothing really came up trying to manually set certain TUs. I'm going to play around with it but just checking if someone has tried and hopefully successfully come up with a way.
You cant change the title update on a retail xbox bud

G

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
You can't change the retails tu updates.

X

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
Retired
Reaction score
And so both consoles need to be on the title update, its cool if the retail hasnt been updated

S

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sorry, but there is no way to do that.

Top Bottom