• Thread starter OJ Simpson
  • Start date
  • Views 1,003
OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson

Juice
Reaction score
Sin$
thinking of getting Galaxy s6 edge plus only drawback is no iMessage :frown:( any one know if any way?

savage24x

savage24x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but your iOS device will always have to be turned on. RemoteMessages, it's a jailbreak application. Not sure on iOS 8.X support, though.

EDIT: Just checked, Remote Messages (iOS 8) on the Cydia Store for $3.99.

OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson

Juice
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but your iOS device will always have to be turned on. RemoteMessages, it's a jailbreak application. Not sure on iOS 8.X support, though.

thanks fam

WaTcH HoW i MoD

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

can you explain a little more how because from what i read you have to be connected to the same network as the idevice so you cant go anywhere

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe i am just not that informed. i have used iphones plenty of times and usually never turn imessage off unless i am about to swap into an android but......what is so special about imessage? it comes and goes just as quick as a normal text message. i may have never payed enough attention to the detail of imessages but i can't see the difference between a imessage and a regular text message other than it going through a separate server

i am not trying to bash iphone or op just curious

OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson

Juice
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe i am just not that informed. i have used iphones plenty of times and usually never turn imessage off unless i am about to swap into an android but......what is so special about imessage? it comes and goes just as quick as a normal text message. i may have never payed enough attention to the detail of imessages but i can't see the difference between a imessage and a regular text message other than it going through a separate server

i am not trying to bash iphone or op just curious
group messages with people that have iMessage... it limits the features they have if one person is in the group chat without iMessage. that's the only reason I didn't make the switch

Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thinking of getting Galaxy s6 edge plus only drawback is no iMessage :frown:( any one know if any way?
Install iOS :smile: 
can you explain a little more how because from what i read you have to be connected to the same network as the idevice so you cant go anywhere
Use mobile data? 
I think u shouldn't buy S6 then...

Top Bottom
Login
Register