What's new

Question anyway to edit red dead save data? is jailbreaking a ps3 still possible?

Nigel

Nigel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent tried to edit saves or anything like that since the modio horizon days. Is there a way to edit your ps3 saves like red dead to help with the trophies etc? Is jailbreaking a ps3 still possible? I have an extra ps3 collecting dust and I always wanted to jailbreak it back in the day. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a video about jailbreaking the PS3. Just bought one for messing around with homebrew couple weeks ago & used that video to jailbreak it. I'm not sure about the save modding. I don't think there is a tool like Horizon for 360. Used that SO MUCH back in the day. Im sure its pretty easy to find modded saves and just resign them to your profile.

Upvote 0
RedMfBackpack

RedMfBackpack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you can use other peoples saves for Red dead online on the ps3 and it will give you the trophies without having a jb console. You just have to grab someone elses online save (whether that be modded or whatever one you find), and just copy to a usb and just start the game and go online. It will says its another persons save, but just ignore. Did it last night and when i was loading online i got the trophies for having a modded online save that i copied from someone else. However im not for sure on single player. Try to copy someone elses save from somewhere and boot into single player and see if if gives you the trophies. If not, you'll have to use a program called Bruteforce to resign the save to your account.

And Yes, Jailbreaking a ps3 is still possible and very much still alive today.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register