What's new

Discussion Anything.

• Thread starter TruePred2
  • Start date
  • Views 584
T

TruePred2

Reaction score
Hey guys just found my Ps Vita.! Is there any mods or anything that still works?

MattsNotBanned_

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes.

If you are on 3.60 firmware then you can run the HENkaku exploit through your Vita's browser by just going to henkaku.xyz. It will allow you to run homebrew for the time you have your Vita on. If you restart your Vita it will go away but you can redownload it through the website on your Vita again. If you are on 3.60 firmware DO NOT UPDATE IT unless you want the HENkaku exploit to not work.

If you are not on 3.60 firmware there isn't anything to my knowledge related to mods, hacks or homebrew. HENkaku, the only known exploit at this given moment only works on 3.60 firmware. Not on any firmware below, or above.

Zelk

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
Yes.

If you are on 3.60 firmware then you can run the HENkaku exploit through your Vita's browser by just going to henkaku.xyz. It will allow you to run homebrew for the time you have your Vita on. If you restart your Vita it will go away but you can redownload it through the website on your Vita again. If you are on 3.60 firmware DO NOT UPDATE IT unless you want the HENkaku exploit to not work.

If you are not on 3.60 firmware there isn't anything to my knowledge related to mods, hacks or homebrew. HENkaku, the only known exploit at this given moment only works on 3.60 firmware. Not on any firmware below, or above.
This is correct, although with the newest Henkaku you no longer need to activate it each time you turn it on.

If your Vita is above version 3.60, you can either swap the motherboard with one on the right firmware or have a friend who already has Henkaku give you VHBL. If you're below 3.60, there's a method to upgrade to the right firmware, check here for more information.

T

TruePred2

Reaction score
ahh yeah I'm about 3.6 and no friends have vita. Well time to sell iguess.