Tutorial anything not so popular?

• Thread starter Plasmatic529
  • Start date
  • Views 863
P

Plasmatic529

Reaction score
Sin$
So ive been modding bl2 for a bit now and I've got the boosting save, I can drop eridium and other items like that, I can max skill trees, give my character unlimited ammo, and make weapons. Anything cool that's not so popular I can do? I have gibbed and gpd editor. Ive also nodded my BA rank.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
other than lag people out no thats about everything listed there. you can always f*uck around with python <-- thats so fun to do

P

Plasmatic529

Reaction score
Sin$
Out of curiosity how do you lag people out? And what exactly is python and what's a good starting point with it

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iirc you can create a high level game in tvhm (doesnt work in uvhm) by editing gamestages in RegionGamestageData and resetting missions in MissionPlaythroughData under the raw tab, but you have to play through from the very beginning where you meet claptrap in the snow to the end in one session (if you save and quit everything resets, and if you dont start at the very beginning everything resets).

aNinjaFool

aNinjaFool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iirc you can create a high level game in tvhm (doesnt work in uvhm) by editing gamestages in RegionGamestageData and resetting missions in MissionPlaythroughData under the raw tab, but you have to play through from the very beginning where you meet claptrap in the snow to the end in one session (if you save and quit everything resets, and if you dont start at the very beginning everything resets).

Does that also work with ps3? ive tried several times but when i get to hammerlock the enemys level resets. knuckle dragger is still lvl 100 tho :smile:

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont have a ps3 but I would assume it should be the same. Im not even sure if it still works on xbox.

I know at one point you were able to freely mod the gamestages and they would stick past a save and reload no problem. Eventually gearbox patched that out (around the same time the backpack space modding was patched) but the method that I posted above where you do everything in one session still worked. Its quite possible that it was patched out since then, I haven't tried it in a long time.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Out of curiosity how do you lag people out? And what exactly is python and what's a good starting point with it
The search bar is your best friend to find lagging people out

Python is the very first way people modded BL2 so a good place to start is like everyone else did.

P

Paul W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LEO MAXIMUS has a youtube video on how to lag people out. There may be others but his is the only one I know of.

Baconator119

Baconator119

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod your Badass Rank, go onto your Boosting Save, and try to kill those level 485 bullymongs :smile:

Buckledown

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does that also work with ps3? ive tried several times but when i get to hammerlock the enemys level resets. knuckle dragger is still lvl 100 tho :smile:

Yeah. It works for PS3. Twiztid and I did a Level 70 playthrough when we were 50 and I mobbed on some level 100 Invincibles with Irfanv.

Bit

TylerMania707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LEO MAXIMUS has a youtube video on how to lag people out. There may be others but his is the only one I know of.

Leo Maximus doesn't exist any more ._.

But what you can do is mod your save to have a rocket launcher that shoots out 6 rockets at a time (I don't remember what it's called) and you dual wield them and they freeze the console of the leader or everyone.

R

rommell

Reaction score
Sin$

But what you can do is mod your save to have a rocket launcher that shoots out 6 rockets at a time (I don't remember what it's called) and you dual wield them and they freeze the console of the leader or everyone.
Jeez, don't you know when enough is enough. Leo's well respected around here,you might try to learn some manners :wink:

Buckledown

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I took a B!tch and added a bunch of Badaboom barrels. Sends out 6 rockets per Barrel added and has a high fire rate. That's probably the Rocket launcher you were talking about.

Bit

TylerMania707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I took a B!tch and added a bunch of Badaboom barrels. Sends out 6 rockets per Barrel added and has a high fire rate. That's probably the Rocket launcher you were talking about.

Exactly the launcher I was talking about. Thank you :smile: 
Jeez, don't you know when enough is enough. Leo's well respected around here,you might try to learn some manners :wink:

Manners? What is this slang term?

Buckledown

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is Leo still on here even though his Youtube channel has been closed?

Top Bottom
Login
Register