What's new

Discussion Anyone?

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played in a while, but a week or so ago I decided to hop back onto a new save and start all over on my computer (no console commands :biggrin:)! I fell right back in love with the game and I have already put in 30ish hours to this save. This game is so addicting and amazing, so has anyone else been playing Skyrim recently?

DaveHines

DaveHines

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I played it a couple weeks ago. Same thing happened with me. I started a new game and fell back in love with it. It's weird how that works. lol

April 1udgate

April 1udgate

0x420
Reaction score
Sin$
Also started a new save a week ago and directly fell in love with . Now I already finished multiple questlines .

Fleak

Fleak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played in a while, but a week or so ago I decided to hop back onto a new save and start all over on my computer (no console commands :biggrin:)! I fell right back in love with the game and I have already put in 30ish hours to this save. This game is so addicting and amazing, so has anyone else been playing Skyrim recently?
Skyrim will always be my favourite game

S

Sco77y_Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still play it on Xbox 360 and I'm trying to find out how to get the DLC's for free.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I take periodic breaks from this game, most of the time unintentionally as well. I tend to just get caught up in new games and/or get into a groove with something. Therefore, other go-to titles get pushed to the backburner for a time. Came back around to the ole Skyrim idk, maybe two weeks or so ago and I'm loving it all over again. Every. Single. Time, that I start to feel like.... "hm, this is getting a little repetitive," or "I know exactly what type of enemies and encounters I'm going to get with this quest," the game hits me with a surprise.

Always new questlines, unexpected sh*t. Constantly making you want to go back and put in more hours. Plus I have the Complete Edition or whatever it's called so I have all that extra content. Clearly you can tell that the game design is a bit outdated, but it doesn't matter because the game is just so good that it holds up regardless. Not sure how many hours I have on there currently but it's gotta be well over 100-150. All on a single save, mind you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register