All Anyone?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by VJJ, Dec 14, 2015 with 6 replies and 608 views.

1. VJJ

VJJ Thanks for everything <3

Ratings:
    I haven't played in a while, but a week or so ago I decided to hop back onto a new save and start all over on my computer (no console commands :biggrin:)! I fell right back in love with the game and I have already put in 30ish hours to this save. This game is so addicting and amazing, so has anyone else been playing Skyrim recently?

2. TK_Mods

TK_Mods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have played it once or twice over this week

• Like Like x 1
  3. DaveHines

DaveHines Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I played it a couple weeks ago. Same thing happened with me. I started a new game and fell back in love with it. It's weird how that works. lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. April 1udgate

April 1udgate 0x420

Ratings:
    Also started a new save a week ago and directly fell in love with . Now I already finished multiple questlines .

5. Fleak

Fleak Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Skyrim will always be my favourite game

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sco77y_Modz

Sco77y_Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I still play it on Xbox 360 and I'm trying to find out how to get the DLC's for free.

7. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke retired boah. Retired

Ratings:
    I take periodic breaks from this game, most of the time unintentionally as well. I tend to just get caught up in new games and/or get into a groove with something. Therefore, other go-to titles get pushed to the backburner for a time. Came back around to the ole Skyrim idk, maybe two weeks or so ago and I'm loving it all over again. Every. Single. Time, that I start to feel like.... "hm, this is getting a little repetitive," or "I know exactly what type of enemies and encounters I'm going to get with this quest," the game hits me with a surprise.

Always new questlines, unexpected sh*t. Constantly making you want to go back and put in more hours. Plus I have the Complete Edition or whatever it's called so I have all that extra content. Clearly you can tell that the game design is a bit outdated, but it doesn't matter because the game is just so good that it holds up regardless. Not sure how many hours I have on there currently but it's gotta be well over 100-150. All on a single save, mind you.