What's new

Anyone willing to take a 31 on CE Hard?

P

Phenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 2 31 warlocks, and just need the mantle or helmet to get them to 32, but unfortunately I got nothing on both my runs this week on normal. I can't find anyone that will let a 31 onto the fireteam on lfg sites, so I figured I would try here. I have plenty of experience and max Ice Breaker/Hunger of Crota. My GT is Phenomenull if anyone is feeling up for it.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I've got 2 31 warlocks, and just need the mantle or helmet to get them to 32, but unfortunately I got nothing on both my runs this week on normal. I can't find anyone that will let a 31 onto the fireteam on lfg sites, so I figured I would try here. I have plenty of experience and max Ice Breaker/Hunger of Crota. My GT is Phenomenull if anyone is feeling up for it.
Download the Destiny App and look for some Raiding Groups. There's tons that do it on a daily.

P

Phenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Download the Destiny App and look for some Raiding Groups. There's tons that do it on a daily.

I have it, but it's just hard to find anyone that will take a 31 into hard mode

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I have it, but it's just hard to find anyone that will take a 31 into hard mode
Not really all depends on how their doing it. If your on tomorrow I'll be running it and I take on all levels.

P

Phenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really all depends on how their doing it. If your on tomorrow I'll be running it and I take on all levels.

I went ahead and posted there too. But alright that sounds good, I should be on tomorrow night.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I went ahead and posted there too. But alright that sounds good, I should be on tomorrow night.
Same I'll hit you up for your tag and we can run it.

Top Bottom