What's new

Solved Anyone willing to help with unbanning?

• Thread starter WickedxJosh
  • Start date
  • Views 398
WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, heres my problem,

I have a JTag that is currently banned and I also have two new keyvaults. My problem arises when I open up 360 Flash Tool. When I open it the "key" box opens up and when I type in my CPU and check the boxes it just closes when I press ok.

My first question is, the keyvault on this xbox has been changed twice before and I have all the codes for the previous CPUs and everthing. But when I type in the CPU do I type in the original one or the one from the current keyvault?

So if I press ok on the "key" box it closes, but If I press cancel it brings me to the main program where I open the flahedmp.bin and then go to the key menu again like JSullies tutorial says, but when I type in the CPU and check the boxes and click ok it just closes down again.

So what im I doing wrong and I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me through teamviewer or something?

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
the first thing you are doing wrong is posting here read the rules this is not a support section for your jtag its for modding mw2

C

CLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, heres my problem,

I have a JTag that is currently banned and I also have two new keyvaults. My problem arises when I open up 360 Flash Tool. When I open it the "key" box opens up and when I type in my CPU and check the boxes it just closes when I press ok.

My first question is, the keyvault on this xbox has been changed twice before and I have all the codes for the previous CPUs and everthing. But when I type in the CPU do I type in the original one or the one from the current keyvault?

So if I press ok on the "key" box it closes, but If I press cancel it brings me to the main program where I open the flahedmp.bin and then go to the key menu again like JSullies tutorial says, but when I type in the CPU and check the boxes and click ok it just closes down again.

So what im I doing wrong and I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me through teamviewer or something?

You always use your consoles cpu key to properly encrypt the file. What you need to do is load your flashhdmp.bin into 360flashtool with your cpukey in the settings. Then you inject the newly unbanned kv.

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You always use your consoles cpu key to properly encrypt the file. What you need to do is load your flashhdmp.bin into 360flashtool with your cpukey in the settings. Then you inject the newly unbanned kv.

I'm pretty sure I tryed this but I load the flash I just pulled off my jtag then enter in the original cpu?

Top Bottom
Login
Register