What's new

Discussion Anyone who has purchased more classes?

L

Lup3H

Taylor Swift or Kick Rocks
Reaction score
Is this just for pubs or can the ten classes go towards custom games and league play?

E

Ez Gamerx

Reaction score
Is this just for pubs or can the ten classes go towards custom games and league play?
they can be used in custom so id assume league play also, and its not 10 classes its 10 class sets

L

Lup3H

Reaction score
Is that just an assumption or are you positive? Anyone who has act silly purchased it please reply :

L

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
they can be used in custom so id assume league play also, and its not 10 classes its 10 class sets
Ahh so you pick which class set you want to use that game and only 1 class set a game?

A

AwesomeMax

Special
Reaction score
There are ten class sets for each game like public and league but the amount of classes you can have in each set is determined by how many extra create a class slots you have bought. You also have to determine which class set you are going to use that game because you can't change sets in game.

L

Lup3H

Reaction score
There are ten class sets for each game like public and league but the amount of classes you can have in each set is determined by how many extra create a class slots you have bought. You also have to determine which class set you are going to use that game because you can't change sets in game.
Oh, I see this is good I hope this is right finally have more custom classes and league classes

A

AwesomeMax

Special
Reaction score
Oh, I see this is good I hope this is right finally have more custom classes and league classes
The problem is that in league and custom games you can only have five classes for each set and there is no way to increase that so you have to choose what set you are going to use very wisely.

L

Lup3H

Reaction score
The problem is that in league and custom games you can only have five classes for each set and there is no way to increase that so you have to choose what set you are going to use very wisely.
I am better of changing them in the preface since I don't even care about pubs

Top Bottom