Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And know hex pretty good. Add me on aim - iiDalton

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't you already post this somewhere and get denied about 20 times?

-124112-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude... are you retarded?

Also, what do you mean, you want someone to teach you over TeamViewer how to hex?

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
your not going to get anywhere trying to mod this game. And you shouldn't be so mysterious. You know you could atleast say why you wanted help. and bloodshed if your talking to me then yes I'm the retarted

W O L F

W O L F

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, like always, the guy above me has to always be a D-BAG! He just asking for some help, and if you dont wanna help him than dont reply D-Bag. Put that in hex! haha :smile:

A

AbandonedKiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he's stupid and cant spell willing? i didnt know you could hex with Stone Wells?

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Fall3n said:
Wow, like always, the guy above me has to always be a D-BAG! He just asking for some help, and if you dont wanna help him than dont reply D-Bag. Put that in hex! haha :smile:

Doeboy asked a question, got flamed for it, Doeboy then replied with some advice, got flamed again for it, and he is the D-Bag? Something seems wrong there -.- BTW, you're not smart for saying "put that in hex haha" k?

Psh I Dont Mod said:
And know hex pretty good. Add me on aim - iiDalton

Perhaps explain what it is you need help with hexing. Anybody who can use a text to hex converter is "good" at hex. If you know what you need help with, be more specific and somebody might be willing to help you. Also proper spelling grammar probably wouldn't hurt much either.

1337 HeX eDiToR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i know what hex is haha!
my problem is that when i try to mod my clan tag i search for my clan tag and it dosent come up i search for motd and nothing does anyone know what else to search for so i can find my clan tag

Top Bottom
Login
Register