Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Anyone want to run through the game w/me and collect some skulls?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by WARRIOR I M, Jun 29, 2009 with 0 replies and 203 views.

1. WARRIOR I M

WARRIOR I M Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've got many of them but, if someone wants to help me collect the others and knows where the other skulls are by heart I'd appreciate it. Just PM me on LIVE and I'll jump on. I'll check every 5-10 min to see if anyone wants to help.:thumbup:

Anyone up for helping today? Message me on LIVE if so.
    Here are the ones I have:
    1.Marathon Man
    2.Tough Luck
    3.Sandbox Skull
    4.Orbital Skull
    5.Assembly Skull
    6.Iron
    7.Black Eye
    8.Thunderstorm