What's new

Anyone want to play GK in clubs now

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the new thread but we need a decent goal keeper to play clubs now. Reply here or message me on xbl cheers.

Record 40-2-4

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty hypocritical isn't really?

What because i done it once??? If all your going to do is act like a twat every time u reply to my posts then i suggest you don't bother.

I wanted a quick reply and seeing as though this part of the forums is a mess it does not really matter does it.

Why you leave our club? :.(

Just playing with a mate.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I would answer that statement, but it does not end in a question mark, therefore it isn't a question. If it isn't a question, it cannot be answered.

It's funny really, you said that when you leeched it wasn't leeching. And that because you made one thread it doesn't make a difference, yet you flamed others for posting one pointless thread.

Hmm, yeah, you are right, definitely not hypocritical.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
Sin$
I would answer that statement, but it does not end in a question mark, therefore it isn't a question. If it isn't a question, it cannot be answered.

It's funny really, you said that when you leeched it wasn't leeching. And that because you made one thread it doesn't make a difference, yet you flamed others for posting one pointless thread.

Hmm, yeah, you are right, definitely not hypocritical.

If you can't beat them join them. It's actually a pretty famous phrase. People will always make new threads for silly reasons and yes i did moan about it but its only a forum and unlike some i do not dedicate my life to it. You carry on doing what ever it is you do on here and i'll get on with what i want to do.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can't beat them join them. It's actually a pretty famous phrase. People will always make new threads for silly reasons and yes i did moan about it but its only a forum and unlike some i do not dedicate my life to it. You carry on doing what ever it is you do on here and i'll get on with what i want to do.
:lol:

Top Bottom
Login
Register