Anyone want to bridge me?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by bubblebuddyi, Nov 12, 2008 with 28 replies and 1,120 views.

1. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I want to go into MatchMaking (idc what game type) and go invisible and have some fun =). Don't ***** at me for glitching online cause this is in the glitching forums. I bridge myself also, so if anyone needs me just let me know ahead of time. My GT is "bubblebuddyi"

2. Swanson HD

Swanson HD Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I just want to know how you bridge yourself I'm tired of laggin

3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I haven't tried to bridge in GoW2. But if you could post or pm me how to force host or bridge self host. Since EVERYGAME I go into lag...lag...lag...Wait maybe a good connection...lag...

4. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    i heard its just like halo2 bridging only when the game starts lower your firewall

And if you bridge yourself why do you need someone to bridge you? :/

5. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I didnt mean it like i can bridge myself host, i ment i bridge OTHER people host, not myself. So far its impossible to bridge yourself host.

6. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    OHHH ok i gotcha now miss read it sorry

7. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your are right though, it is just like H2 bridging. Except when the game is counting down to start, you can drop your firewall. I haven't tried it any where else, but i think it might be possible to drop it when it shows all the players connecting before you vote for the maps and game types.

8. iDecryption

iDecryption Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You wanna play? i can bridge you or you could bridge me.

9. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hell yeah lol. Send me a friend request, ill be home in a hour.

10. ibyodaddy

ibyodaddy Newbie

Ratings:
    are they the same ips frm halo?

11. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Just use the ranges you would use to bridge in H3.

12. Bac0n

Bac0n Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I tried bridging with 2 people and it never worked. After we got 3 more team mates and it went to the loading screen, i just get kicked from the game. But I did get it to work when we had a full party of 5 for about 3 games. Then it stopped working. I'm really tired of the laggy games. The person i bridge host to can support a full party of 10 with no lag, yet in matchmaking we all lag terribly.

13. killer8463

killer8463 Getting There

Ratings:
    most the games are laggy as hell. Epic needs to figure their **** out.

14. iDecryption

iDecryption Enthusiast

Ratings:
    bubblebuddyi bridged me for like an hour and it never failed. later that night i bridged some kid for about 2 hours. me and bubblebuddyi put in Xbox LIVE's ip and Gears of war 2's ip along with the person being bridged. trying to bridge yourself....sadly cannot be done. We both tried that.

What you do is turn your firewall on high literally right when the party leader starts the matchmaking and leave it on high until the game starts. bubblebuddyi only lagged out once but thats it. if you do that and you keep lagging out or it keeps messing up i dont know what to tell you. if you want i'll add you on live and help you out the best i can. PM me your gamertag if you want help.

15. Swanson HD

Swanson HD Premium Premium

Ratings:
    add me I need someone to bridge me host send me a pm plz.

16. WATERSxCORE

WATERSxCORE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i'll give it a shot, i use to do alot of bridging and standbying in halo 2, and i did some in halo 3 as well. So i'll try it

17. adahalo

adahalo Contributor

Ratings:
    I wouldn't be so sure, I bridge myself all the time. If you don't believe me, join my game and I'll be host every game.

18. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, what do you do to bridge yourself host then? And i said so far its impossible, as in no one has released a tutorial.

19. adahalo

adahalo Contributor

Ratings:
    I was thinking of releasing a tutorial in-depth, but then I thought... what's the point. Am I going to get some kind of reward or anything? I really don't see the point.

BUT, if you want to play with me, I'll bridge myself, and If you want I'll boot people out or do invisible man. I perfer booting people.

Also bubblebuddy, I know you from somewhere. Was it HIH? or ibotmodz or something?:?

20. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You don't have to go in depth with what you do, just give me a brief tutorial and ill figure it out from there.
    Idk where you know me from, im in and out of forums a lot intill lately.