What's new

Solved Anyone wanna make BO2 GSC?!!

• Thread starter NGLmodding
  • Start date
  • Views 396
N

NGLmodding

Reaction score
hey guys I have put together a little menu base and I as wondering if anyone would wanna work on the menu? we will have credit to the menu and access to the codes. so if anyone knows how to script a gsc and wants to work on this project please let me know through PM.

if you wanna see what the base looks like then add me on psn PSN: NGLModding

Also if it is possible if we can have anyone who can record the menu when done and you will have credit for the recording once uploaded.. for more information please PM me.

Admin, you can take it down if you feel its inappropriate on this thread.

S

samlporter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a bit off topic but would u be able to make me master prestige on black ops 2 ps3??
PSN: mas-retrop

N

NGLmodding

Reaction score
just a bit off topic but would u be able to make me master prestige on black ops 2 ps3??
PSN: mas-retrop
I'm going to be truthful with you now, but the only way of giving people master prestige is to have their email and password to log in and then use an RTM tool to change level because GSC menus wont work to level up some one, just giving you a heads up, its up to u if u still wanna do it but like I said its up to u, I have a lot of people say they don't trust me with their account for security reasons but its their choice bro.

J

Jacob Barker

Reaction score
D
I'm going to be truthful with you now, but the only way of giving people master prestige is to have their email and password to log in and then use an RTM tool to change level because GSC menus wont work to level up some one, just giving you a heads up, its up to u if u still wanna do it but like I said its up to u, I have a lot of people say they don't trust me with their account for security reasons but its their choice bro.
damn, wish there was a more reliable way

Top Bottom