What's new

Anyone wanna dupe with me on X or Y?

A

AndyG101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add me on skype ill explain how, works 1/5 of the time so we may have to keep trying. but you NEED a mic on skype.
add me-andygibson101

S

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add me on skype ill explain how, works 1/5 of the time so we may have to keep trying. but you NEED a mic on skype.
add me-andygibson101
If this is the method I'm thinking of, then you might as well write the tutorial here, seeing as it's all over YouTube already...

A

AndyG101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is the method I'm thinking of, then you might as well write the tutorial here, seeing as it's all over YouTube already...
Ehm, well i searched on youtube. but found 2 videos..........
Where did you search?
But it's the trade method.

S

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Start trade
2. As soon as it says "Communicating... Please stand by" start counting down 3sec
3. Shut off DS using power button
4. Wait 3sec and restart both system

If done correctly The DS you shut off will revert back w/ the legendary. The other DS that lost communication will have the legendary pokemon too. Timing is difficult this works 1/5 times.

Not that hard to find...

A

AndyG101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Start trade
2. As soon as it says "Communicating... Please stand by" start counting down 3sec
3. Shut off DS using power button
4. Wait 3sec and restart both system

If done correctly The DS you shut off will revert back w/ the legendary. The other DS that lost communication will have the legendary pokemon too. Timing is difficult this works 1/5 times.

Not that hard to find...

.....I never said it was.
You said it's "all over youtube" but there's 2 videos...?
I asked where you searched because there is only 2 videos and it's not "all over youtube"

A

afsdghhfsdzbbcv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant get it to work the timing is really tricky

A

afsdghhfsdzbbcv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're on we can try?
Whats your FC?

Don't really have anything to dupe in mind at the moment I just wanted to try it out but I cant get it working.

A

AndyG101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't really have anything to dupe in mind at the moment I just wanted to try it out but I cant get it working.
I might be getting a new 3ds with X so if i can get it to work, ill help you.
If you ever wanna try it. just pm me or something.
It may take a few tries but we could do it.

S

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"All over x" is just an expression to mean that the subject matter is easily found with a few simple searches - please don't take everything you read literal, especially over the internet.

Anyway, before people here start doing this like crazy, please keep in mind that there is a risk involved.

It is entirely possible and highly likely that you WILL lose your dupe 'mons if you "mess" up.

You have been warned...

A

AndyG101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"All over x" is just an expression to mean that the subject matter is easily found with a few simple searches - please don't take everything you read literal, especially over the internet.

Anyway, before people here start doing this like crazy, please keep in mind that there is a risk involved.

It is entirely possible and highly likely that you WILL lose your dupe 'mons if you "mess" up.

You have been warned...

Oh, my bad. i've just never heard that expression before.
i didn't know there was a risk, so does that mean if by chance it screws up, i could lose whatever pokemon i was trying to dupe?

A

afsdghhfsdzbbcv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, my bad. i've just never heard that expression before.
i didn't know there was a risk, so does that mean if by chance it screws up, i could lose whatever pokemon i was trying to dupe?

its very possible thats why I tested it with a level 1 ghastly but when I failed I didn't loose any pokemon that was local not with wifi.

A

AndyG101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its very possible thats why I tested it with a level 1 ghastly but when I failed I didn't loose any pokemon that was local not with wifi.

Alright. i guess i can test it with random pokemon until i get the hang of it.

A

afsdghhfsdzbbcv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright. i guess i can test it with random pokemon until i get the hang of it.

I am not saying its safe it's likely that there is also a chance of corrupting your save.

L

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With any glitch there is chance of corrupting your save, IMO I would try with low levels, get the hang of it, and then go for bigger game. If Pokemon Yellow can take me glitching it so many times in one save file I think this will be okay.

I

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Reaction score
I'll try this with whoever else wants to give it a go...

L

Lup3H

Taylor Swift or Kick Rocks
Reaction score
If you still want to do this I am very good at it. I just had to give my friend his DS back so now I cant do it by myself :frown:

Top Bottom