What's new

Discussion Anyone wanna do a "Raid" game? (Osama Bin Ladin style game)

• Thread starter GoogleMyYahoo
  • Start date
  • Views 23,210
the_fonzzz

the_fonzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
So, last night I was watching "Zero Dark Thirty" and I couldn't help but to think about Battlefield 3. I thought about how cool it would be to have a game where we have 2 teams of 12. And the red team (Terrorists) are to defend the house while the blue team (Marines/SEALS) attempt to breach it and eliminate everybody. So, I got to thinking about what I could do and I remember a friend of mine trying this and it was fun as hell. Basically, if I could get some people to play this game, we could take turns trying to raid buildings in different maps/areas...

As for the rules.. Here is what I have so far...

-Terrorists must protect the building.
-Marines must breach the building and kill the target.
-The terrorists have to have 1 target in which they protect.
-Target can only have a pistol.
-Marines DO NOT know which building the terrorists are held up in.
-Marines can do whatever necessary to kill the target.
-Terrorists must use Russian guns.
-Marines must use US guns.

Thats all I have for now (I will update this if people like the idea)

If you are interested in playing this game PM me or comment below. Also, if you have ideas/suggestions, feel free top comment below too :smile:
im so down add my gamertag

S

slothlove

Reaction score
Sin$
hey new here, been following for a while. I'm in the UK, dont have a working headset at the moment but can hear and follow orders. Would love to play with some of you guys :smile: GT is slothlove

R3clu23

R3clu23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, last night I was watching "Zero Dark Thirty" and I couldn't help but to think about Battlefield 3. I thought about how cool it would be to have a game where we have 2 teams of 12. And the red team (Terrorists) are to defend the house while the blue team (Marines/SEALS) attempt to breach it and eliminate everybody. So, I got to thinking about what I could do and I remember a friend of mine trying this and it was fun as hell. Basically, if I could get some people to play this game, we could take turns trying to raid buildings in different maps/areas...

If you are interested in playing this game PM me or comment below. Also, if you have ideas/suggestions, feel free top comment below too :smile:

If you want to do it right? Then US is only allowed to use M416, M16A3/A4, M4A1 and only the M9 pistol or PDW's

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$

Add hostages and make it so you have to eliminate enemies and free the target(s)

KrnjajicMajic

KrnjajicMajic

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds great! wish i could play though, but sadly i am not on the same platform as you :frown: but keep the idea open others would love to play that. Also if you want a more in depth setup there's a book called No Easy Day, it's great and has diagrams and all on the raid. And if you can't be bothered reading it you should watch Seal Team Six if you haven't already.

Nicky Bono

Nicky Bono

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo man this sounds really fun.... my Gt is kittenmilkshake tell me next time your playing this

GoogleMyYahoo

GoogleMyYahoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds great! wish i could play though, but sadly i am not on the same platform as you :frown: but keep the idea open others would love to play that. Also if you want a more in depth setup there's a book called No Easy Day, it's great and has diagrams and all on the raid. And if you can't be bothered reading it you should watch Seal Team Six if you haven't already.
Yeah! read that book a few days after it came out. A amazing book in my opinion.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Although I'm awfully late on this. I wanted to do a "remake" of Black Hawk Down, similar to this. If you are interested hit me up with a message.

Skrap75

Skrap75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me And My friend would like to play , Our Gamertags Skrap75 & Twisted 370

Top Bottom
Login
Register