What's new

Discussion Anyone Wanna Boost Lone Wolves?

• Thread starter xXTwhittXx
  • Start date
  • Views 911
X

xXTwhittXx

Reaction score
Anyone wanna boost using the language method? Currently an 18 in Lone Wolves and willing to boost all the way to 50 with anyone. Just need 3 more people with the skill level of 10-24 in lone wolves.

GT: ImTwhitt

Just message me
Please have a Mic or be able to hear me through your TV

We will take turns winning, which means one person gets 25 kills and everyone else ties for 2nd place

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Dont you get banned for 2 weeks for this.

R

RedDunce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont you get banned for 2 weeks for this.
I got from a 45-50 in 3 days without a ban, but 2 of my friends who did 15-50 did get a 2-week ban, yup.

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Reaction score
I got from a 45-50 in 3 days without a ban, but 2 of my friends who did 15-50 did get a 2-week ban, yup.

I have two xboxs 1 with real account one with fake account.Im trying to get to 45. If you help me first because i have two account i will help you.

R

RedDunce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two xboxs 1 with real account one with fake account.Im trying to get to 45. If you help me first because i have two account i will help you.
Word dude, I appreciate the offer but I actually don't have my Halo 3 anymore unfortunately :frown: Sold it, waiting for Halo 4. Can't wait!!

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Reaction score
Word dude, I appreciate the offer but I actually don't have my Halo 3 anymore unfortunately :frown: Sold it, waiting for Halo 4. Can't wait!!

Same im getting the limited edition.

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Reaction score
Legit. I didn't feel like forking out that much cash, better spent on FIFA :tongue:

If you get the limited edition you get much more stuff like emblems, armour, camos and skins.

R

RedDunce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you get the limited edition you get much more stuff like emblems, armour, camos and skins.
True, but none of that stuff really means too much to me :tongue:

TheSilverhead

TheSilverhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get all the DLC prepaid though. And that's worth $30 right there.

R

RaphiSaysHi

Reaction score

What's your gamertag and rank in Lone Wolves? I'm a 40 and if you're close to that, we could definately boost to 45 or 50. I can help you first as long as you help me in return. Are you down? My GT is RaphiSaysHi. Message me if you want to do this!

Top Bottom