What's new

Discussion Anyone think its funny that boosting gets banned before modding?

• Thread starter DrRenegade
  • Start date
  • Views 298
DrRenegade

DrRenegade

Master Renegade
Reaction score
I find it amusing that people have modded it so they have everything unlocked in the game and i havent heard anything about them getting banned, but people who try and boost in game to get things 1/2 legitly get banned. Anyone think its a little back words? I just find it amusing... Till they figure their priorities out i'll just be rocking my alt account that has everything =3

MA2Peaces

MA2Peaces

Ghetto and Proud... And Hungry
Reaction score
Let's hope they keep it that way right?

Silva

Silva

I try.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Is having a different piece of armor or stance make you better or ruin someone else's fun? No. When you join a game to see a majority of players boosting to get certain challenges, or throwing the game so their friends can win, is that fun? No. Plus it's easier to detect. They can view the history of players and see they keep matching up, and the stats really do reflect when people are boosting. Now the modding is a bit harder to detect. Knowing they don't have checks on GPD's they would have to go and check each persons playercard to see if they attained something illegitimately.. They would never take time to do that..

Top Bottom