Discussion Anyone Still Mod This Game?

• Thread starter JordDev
  • Start date
  • Views 3,533
J

JordDev

Developer
Reaction score
I've decided to return to the site, not sure if I'll be doing any call of duty work since I'm busy with some lua based projects, but I'm curious if anybody is still modding for this game?

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
I've decided to return to the site, not sure if I'll be doing any call of duty work since I'm busy with some lua based projects, but I'm curious if anybody is still modding for this game?
Actually, yeah! Nice to see you :tongue:

J

JordDev

Developer
Reaction score
Actually, yeah! Nice to see you :tongue:
It's been some time lmao, I was thinking of maybe doing some small little projects in my spare time for zombies. I'm probably going to upload AIO when I get home from work, I've had this menu design stuck in my head for about 3 months, so I think I'm going to get it done, makes AIO look like iBetrey.

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
It's been some time lmao, I was thinking of maybe doing some small little projects in my spare time for zombies. I'm probably going to upload AIO when I get home from work, I've had this menu design stuck in my head for about 3 months, so I think I'm going to get it done, makes AIO look like iBetrey.
Can't wait to see it man. I got some projects going on to :smile: you need to add me on discord

V

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys keep going haha

V

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really need to add you on discord, getting in touch with you is like finding jesus.
Haha, I don't do it anymore son.

Loads has changed since we last spoke. I've been a full-time web developer for over a year now so I spend all day looking at computers. Can't remember the last time I turned mine on at home haha

C

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys keep going haha
Mainly due to the inevitable rush we initially experienced when modifying the game all those years ago I'd assume :smile:

Z

Zero Two

Getting There
Reaction score
Game is near it's end R.I.P

U

uppies

Reaction score
Anyone possibly hosting on xbox for an unlock all and infect ?

H

Holdmuhdic

Reaction score
if anyone still mods this game, my gamer tag is frictionsizzle I need max level please and thank you guys!!

A

Achigan Friser

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an achievement problem, I made all the campaign on veteran, but from the mission black cats to the end, in "mission select" it's exactly like if i've never done these missions, so the achievement doesn't unlock (And it's the only achievement I need to complete this game, I've tried a lot of solutions like format my xbox hard-drive but it doesn't work and I know that some people are able to mod to get all the achievements on World at War so if someone who can mod can help me get it, please make me know I would be really happy! :smile:

N

Number1S0n

Reaction score
Ya know, I was trying to before you shut me out

Top Bottom