Anyone ranked up thats not host?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by The SnoPro, Jan 27, 2009 with 4 replies and 409 views.

1. The SnoPro

The SnoPro Newbie

Ratings:
    I have been playing a ton of games on my main account and my new account with a bridger from this site. can you rank up from cheating without being host?

in the time of us playing, hes gotten rank 5 main account, rank 2,3,4,5 on another account, and many games on his 3rd account, weve done many different forms, host quit method, standby, win legit until we start losing, everything.

yet i still have not ranked up on either account, on which i am a rank 2.

on my newer account, i played 8 matches before i started playing with him and my record is 31 wins, 11 losses, with a 1.8 k/d.

so can only the host rank up? because my web stats on the new account are all ****ed up, saying i have like 35 losses and like 14 wins, but still a 1.8 k/d. the bridger i play with stats arent quite the same on web, but they are still pretty close to the game.

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Anyone can rank up, not just host, it depends on how many losses you have and how many games you have.

3. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    exactly what nub's said,i had more loses than wins on my main account and it took me ages to go from 1 to 2 but 2-3 came along way faster

4. bkaufs23

bkaufs23 Newbie

Ratings:
    im the total opposite 1-2 took me a minute but i havent gotten to 3 yet

5. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yeah it just takes time, depending on how many losses and wins you have